View Single Post
Old 06-14-05, 09:22 AM   #11
E.C
Evolution

IP:

Voted For: The Revelation

this was real close to call... both were dope so here is what i think....

Scruff: this made me laugh lol but it was kinda played... rappers and shit no what i meen? so the concept was bad... u made it look dope though cutting and the background was good.. the font was a bit esgy for a wrapper i wasn't really feeling it and the ingredients think looked a bit out of place... the main text was dope so props for that... i just felt you couldav been more relevent with the subtext and shit.. dope drop though:

The Rev:

this was funnier that scruffs lol... i wasn't really feeling the transparency shit on the main wrapper..colours are good the main text is real nice i moight have to use that one day... cutting was good on the picuture blen ding was ok but couldav been done better... the thing i liked mostly about this was the back wrapper and the text... that shit was dope... this is what got you this win... the subtext, it looked like a part of the wrapper and it fitted in with the whole wrapper thing...

imma give this to The Rev becuz i felt his drop was more relevent and it looked like nmore of a candy wrapper... also the text on it was alot better than scruffs....

good battle tho gentlemen both dope drops it was close..

pz

..Open Mics..