View Single Post
Old 06-15-05, 09:49 AM   #7
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

i've used my rhymes to get over on assignments before... once in english and, believe it or not, once in chemistry!!!! (it was based on the periodic table) it was the first time i performed in front of a live audience...teacher put me on the spot and made me do it in front of the class... my boy did the beat on the table...shyt was kinda cheesy but straight old school...class loved it...got an A+ on the assignment...

i was really into writing back then... writing like 3 songs a day with 3 verses each ( by the way, that's how you know you writing some wack shyt!!!! no one writes 3 hot ass rhymes per day with 3 verses in each...not even pac, jay-z, eminem, or big... so stop bullshyttin' yaselves)... anyways...i can relate to homie and if the paper was good enough it shouldn't matter who he got his info from....

on the other hand...if you meant text as in a text book then he didn't follow the guidelines and should be penalized for that... not saying give the dude an F but if dude scored an A+ i'd drop him down a grade... it's all about following instructions
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote