View Single Post
Old 06-18-05, 07:19 PM   #9
Immense

IP:

hmmm...this was a god topic.Better than the shitty picture i had to write to.

im not sure if dabatos dropped in time,but ama break it down anyway...

revelation...no hate but this wasnt no were near your top standards.I remember your battle last week were you did the word play on paradise lost....now that was hot,but this fell a lil bit short of those standards,and it was a decent topic too.i woulda liked to have seen more from you...still a decent drop though...opener was great...then it fell off a lil.....the last line was nice though...i really liked that...structure was a lil off...i dont really mind as long as i can read though...good drop..but id write more next time....

dabatos...now i dont agree with pen n paper that you took more time and put more thought into it..because you even said it only took you 4 minutes..but it was basic rhymin..still a good drop for 4 minutes..but no way can i say you had beter vocab...and thats prolly the best way to get my vote..it was a nice read though...but a lil to much easy of a read..nothin special...and the 'WTF's' started to get to me at the end there...still nice though...

overall i expected more from both given the topic...but still ama give it to revelation...JUST...id have to say better vocab..but not by much...and he put more effort in..it just needed to be longer..and dabs...nice verse..but a lil to simple for me....no hate...pz

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX