View Single Post
Old 07-13-05, 10:56 PM   #18
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP:

Voted For: Nostradamus

this is the first time i voted on a topical so i dont know what categories to vote on so i'll do it kinda like text...
Trini... ur verse was pretty koool, i noticed how it KINDA shadowed romeo and juliet but the love was mutual in that play... but anyways, the thing i didnt like was how you developed the story, it was like, u started to talk about tommy and then underdeveloped his character...we didnt really find out that the kid was unloved until he started talkin to that girl... he was a very static character... and plus, you only detailed a story of someone being raped but never reflected any feelings on the topic... your vocab was pretty simple to me... i dont understand why you called Lisa a hoe, were u making her the victim or what? It wasnt very creative...
vs.
Nos... this was a very creative spin on the topic... i liked the metaphor... at first i thought you were going to talk about literally raping someone but when i saw that you were talking about the industry, i was kinda impressed. i saw ur vocab and it was pretty good... like terrorize and diametre... words ive never seen on this site before... but i think this battle goes to you because of ur amount of creativity on it.... urs was waay more creative than k-Trin's...
v/ Nos

RTF here
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198898