View Single Post
Old 08-03-05, 01:28 PM   #59
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
lol nah man, I don't run the punchline league there. Playoffs just started there so signup next season and you'll get in.

N' yo, RB isn't wack at all... it's just their frontlines is wack. There likely isn't another site on the net with more 10 year old boys on it. When I used to battle in front lines, I put a 500 vote minimum on virtually every battle to ensure I wouldn't lose for bullshit reasons. It's pretty much what you have to do unfortunately. But yeah, their other leagues are cool and don't have that bullshit voting problem.

yea, on RB my only losses are bs losses........ like someone will come at me with "Ill bust caps in your face, ur a disgrace, pound u in the place" ....pratically no witty punches or wordplay, or only wordplay that was dope wen NWA was rappin and dudes will be like "word, he came at u wit sum nice punches, but ur verse was alil confusin yo, u needa put in some explanations"

and ill get votes against me cuz people didnt understand my shit...... in one of my battles the guys name was sumthin-Mixes and so i sed sumthin like "Cuz the last time Mixes had Punches, i was spikin it at the dance"
And this guy sed somethin like "gay punches are stupid" and i was like "huh?!?!"

but yea, rb does have some good heads but none of em really vote that much so only the newbs that only stay for a month are in FL

...The real Renegade before Hova...