View Single Post
Old 08-03-05, 01:37 PM   #60
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

i got dq'ed for "uppin" too many times....... it was gay cuz i upped 6 times but one of these "ups" was literally within the same minute i posted my verse cuz i noticed i made a spelling error....... the mods shouldve recognized and just let it be, especially since i was winnin the battle 4-0 ....... that was my gayest experience on RB next to losin to a "vet" with like 2000 posts in less than 2 hours after we posted verses......... half the people who voted were like "ur real good for a newb, but u shoulnt battle a vet" and That would be Their WHOLE vote....... i got his first 5 removed cuz they were literally all 2 lines long, and 2 were CREW votes....and than before i even noticed that the mods actually deleted the votes, he had another wave of five voters come in and vote the same exact way..... i decided to just say "fuck it" cuz i knew thered be no way i would win unless like i had celest and all the vets vote on it (which woulod never happen with my like 200 posts on RB)

the battle was upped like a total of 4 times between us all and neither of us even did that RTF shit and vote on other battles..... i didnt have time to link that shit in my sig before it got closed, TWICE

...The real Renegade before Hova...