View Single Post
Old 08-05-05, 05:46 PM   #7
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP:

Sixth Sense - I thought your verse was pretty cool. I like what you did with the structure... until the end ....................... doesnt really please me to much, lol... You had a nice twist, a pretty decent idea, so your creativity was there. I felt that your flow was on, on some points... but kinda fell a little on the others... It was still a good write though. you worked well with the topic.

Still Motion - I also liked your write as well... Not as creative, but you had alot better imagery than sixth had. Your vocab was decent, but your bar leangth was lacking for the most part. I felt that if some lines were expanded and filled in more, it would have help you out. I also like what you did with the topic. Somewhere near the end, the flow seemed a little ruff, but other than that it was good... It was well put together, your structure looks very presentable... and you dont have a bunch of fillers, so I gotta give you that at least...

( Trust this was a very hard vote )

vote - Still Motion

Conclusion - This was a very hard vote, but me personaly I felt Motions more... I dont know if others might think different, but ohh well... It was a very close battle and my best wishes goes out to both of you in this battle...

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)