View Single Post
Old 08-07-05, 10:14 PM   #20
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
God made Adam and Eve..the world was created by Him and therefore its His'..we humans have to be subjects to his COMMANDMENTS and i dont remember readin anything on bein homo..neither is therre any bible passage that states therre should be a union btw 2 peeps of the same sex..HUMANS are takin laws into their hands bruh...God said "go into the world and multiply" i dont think that would be possible btw 2 guys or 2 girls..now fuck adoptin other peeps children...y do "gays" have to care for the irresponsibility of other ppl they aint nevr known?...and as for the artificial fertilizing...w/e..i mean that sux for some1 of a total diff DNA to use another "man"s sperm and shit..thats more or less like gettin pregnant for a man..so whats the difference with gettin married to one?...

to be honest i aint got nuh'in with gays but i mean they gatta face the fact that they are goin thru a psyco crisis or they r posessed..

^ I dont like gays either, but damn... You dont need to be written that much shit about it... Chill the fuck out, lol...

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)