View Single Post
Old 08-11-05, 11:46 PM   #38
taz
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: Stanza

Structure-Stanza, had a better flowing verse due to good structure, natural killa....ur verse was very poorly structured, try to make each line end at the same point...

Vocab-Natural killa, the little vocab that i saw came from natural killa...it was better than stanza's, stanza up on ur vocab...even though ur puncehs handled it.....

Personals-Both had pretty decent personals....but Stanza's were more effective and appealing than killa's..but both could up on those.....

Punches-Stanza, very good punches, made me laugh wit that pokemon shit...very good punch ma man, natural u had ok punches nothing very promising....nor hard hitting no hate though good job.......

Multis-Natural killa, had better multis by far, i can say this becuz he is the only one who had multis in this battle....stanza work on gettiing some multis into ur verses fo real....

Originality-Stanza was more original and fresh than natural....natural was kinda all over the place while stanze was staying on point and just straight dissing natural....and killa...u shouldnt have to explain ur personals
V/STANZA

RTF SINCE I KINDLY PEEPED THIS AND ANALYZED IT OR THIS VOTE WILL BE REMOVED