View Single Post
Old 08-20-05, 10:51 PM   #6
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

You know I had to peep this, cuz i just gave you a critique in another thread. I'm not gonna put it in catergories I'm too lazy to do the same lay-out. The intro was quite humorous. lol.. "You know something, he know something... You learn something, he learn something... you did something, he did this.." Lol @ you putting me in it.. you a mess! You called him darkman, candyman... funny intro.

You had personal after personal... I was feeling some of the punches. Your flow was really, really good. You need to get pissed off more often. Had a lotta funny lines here and there.. Overall, had me laughing a little too hard. Lyrically you did a big step up from what I heard previously.. this was hot.. the second half was HOT when you switched the beat for the second portion was a bonus showcasing your talent and your versatile flow. I'm def feeling this shit. Your delivery and emotion on both were the best you ever brought. You need someone to keep getting you pissed, this really is the best I heard from you in a long while.

You took my advice, I'm seeing it worked. Good job. I was hoping, my feedback in that LL thread woulda helped somehow.