View Single Post
Old 08-21-05, 12:46 AM   #10
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Tying as I listen

....ok shit-talking in intro.....an arrogant approach is always warranted in a diss...its a nice way to build up to a lyrical lashing....ok intro still goin'...ok once u get to darkman part it start gettin boring....ok verse comes in.....ok flow is good....it woulda been ill if u opened wit a funny personal or something...ok seems like u sacrificing harsh lines for multies....okay more multies....."chicks see u as kinda nerdy"......wheres the punch? or diss or something....u was post to follow it wit something harsh...."on the net 24/7"..okay where is the hit?.....awwww man u keep setting shit up then going off somewhere else...I was waiting for you to get a reaction out of me...wit something funny or harsh......ok beat changes.....ok ya flow changes up but ya voice doesn't its not holding my attention.....you jus spit sum self glory stuff..wit alot of mutlties an tempo changes in ya flow.......honestly after hearing u talk all that shit ya intro I thought u was gon come at him hard....the intro was a build up..but from a dissing standpoint it was also the climax.....I ono if u was jus playign around or u saving ya harsh lines for another track but this was disaapointing to me......no hate son, jus realness...............1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote