Thread: Graphing...
View Single Post
Old 08-29-05, 08:07 PM   #6
wyteknyte
BeAnToWN rEp

IP:

ayyo...he right bout artcrimes...so much stuff on ther.......but if u want tips..u can always go to a graffiti forum...or summin lik that....but i got sum for u.......start off just ritin ur tag.....over and over....get ur style dwn for that......then start doin basic lettering...block letter...then try to make em 3-d and stuff....or u can do bubble letters....and practice and practice....try drawing at least lik 10 min a day....and do atleast one peice....and if ur havin fun wen u do it...u'll end up drawing alot longer....then wen u get better try new thing...get more complicated...start using arrow...even tho i think there overrated....dont just start doin peices on walls and stuff...cuz they will most likely suck...and will end up being crossed out..or peiced over ...but u can rite ur tag at first...simple...ya but practice practice practice....u prob here it so much u lik fuck dat...but it helps lik crazy....and if u get wit sum older heads they will help u alot......thats all i got for ya....

im still learnin as well....i draw alot....characters....peices...tags....wateva....

damn i rote alot....lol....

open mics
leave feedback
boston
gats on da bus
the mic
[/CENTER]