View Single Post
Old 09-11-05, 08:11 PM   #9
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

IP:

whoeva i get down wit tho im doin audio and text.........im not gonna limit myself cuz i know wut im capable of...............i just went to yall part of the rv and read through yall history and the shit seems kinda intrestin tho..............lemme just tell u tho before anything goes down......im the type of dude thass dont stop until the fat lady is screamin......if i feel im bein disrespected or see anybody i fuks wit gettin disrespected im all over the situation until i feel its over (who the hell knows when that'll be).......and thats just to let you know.........now i dont know who yall cool wit or beefin wit but its a couple cats im already about to make a track about for comin at me wrong and they know who they are....... -Cezar- and Tony Green......them niggas is done.........but its wuteva wit me i'll let u know by tomorrow wut its gon be tho aight........if u can fucks wit me i can fucks wit u..........

also do yall have somebody that does the graphics for the niggas in ya click or wut?
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote