RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-05, 03:49 PM   #1
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
A Lot Of New Music

IP: 690A 38D6

I JUST UPLOADED A BUNCH OF MY TRACKS GO CHECK EM OUT YO...........YA BOY FIVE IS ONE OF THE BEST SO HOLLA AT ME AIGHT..............I NEED RESPONSES TOO..........FROM THE HEART RESPONSES NO SUGAR COATIN NEEDED AIGHT.....GOOD LOOK YALL.......1

[url]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=402547...............check[/url] it out yo i was told by dude from trigga inc that i was the best on rv.....you be the judge!
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 03:51 PM   #2
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 224B 2147

Na you aint.

Better than a few but not the best.

Still, you can get in LL.
Old 09-11-05, 05:01 PM   #3
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

My Bad I Aint Mean Be The Judge If Im The Best Cuz Imma Be The Judge Of That I Just Wanna See Who Feelin My Tracks N Who Not, Or Wut Type Of Shit I Should Work On To Make Me Betta.............also Throw Some Ideas At Me For Songs You Would Want To Hear.............doesnt Matter What It Is.............if You Want To Hear A Song About Fat Chicks, Fucked Up Cars, Money, Educational Shit.........it Doesnt Matter Just Throw It Out.............

Im Real Confident That Im Hot But Im Also The Person That Takes Everything Ppl Say And Analyze It To See If Its Good For Me! So Let Me Know Aight.......1
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 05:03 PM   #4
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

I feel ya, well my audio leader let me know whats good.

And we can let you in our crew as an audio head, let me know.
Old 09-11-05, 06:23 PM   #5
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

i dont know too much about clicks n titles cuz im new on this rv ish but break it down for me and let me know wut it do...........i wasnt lookin for no clicks at first but im interested right now so holla back at me aight.......
Old 09-11-05, 06:31 PM   #6
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

Ye man, we are established and defo one of the strongest crews, we have a lot of crew battles and do diss tracks and ish, wanna be down man?

[url]http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121[/url]

^there we are.
Old 09-11-05, 07:39 PM   #7
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

whos the top cat in ya click
Old 09-11-05, 07:40 PM   #8
Shazz
Never Around

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 88B9 D29F

dude chill damn...
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 08:11 PM   #9
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

whoeva i get down wit tho im doin audio and text.........im not gonna limit myself cuz i know wut im capable of...............i just went to yall part of the rv and read through yall history and the shit seems kinda intrestin tho..............lemme just tell u tho before anything goes down......im the type of dude thass dont stop until the fat lady is screamin......if i feel im bein disrespected or see anybody i fuks wit gettin disrespected im all over the situation until i feel its over (who the hell knows when that'll be).......and thats just to let you know.........now i dont know who yall cool wit or beefin wit but its a couple cats im already about to make a track about for comin at me wrong and they know who they are....... -Cezar- and Tony Green......them niggas is done.........but its wuteva wit me i'll let u know by tomorrow wut its gon be tho aight........if u can fucks wit me i can fucks wit u..........

also do yall have somebody that does the graphics for the niggas in ya click or wut?
Old 09-11-05, 08:14 PM   #10
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Yo Shazz Who U? What You Mean Chill? And Who Was You Talkin To?
Old 09-11-05, 08:16 PM   #11
Shazz
Never Around

IP: 88B9 D29F

[QUOTE=j-fivefromNY]Yo Shazz Who U? What You Mean Chill? And Who Was You Talkin To?[/QUOTE]
Im playin chill yo.. rofl
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-05, 12:14 AM   #12
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Oh Nah Im Good My Nigga I Was Just Askin Cuz U Kinda Popped Out The Blue And I Aint Know Who You Was Talkin To. Its All Good Tho.......
Old 09-13-05, 03:58 AM   #13
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
IP: 5285 DC82

should of posted your audio in audio forums bro.
Old 09-13-05, 02:13 PM   #14
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

lemme know how it to do it and i will
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...