Thread: Willa...???!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-26-05, 02:36 PM   #29
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

IP:

Quote:
Willa i been wit this crew almost a year now how is that not legendary?

and yeah im better then mosta the cats here...

I joined when CS was just starting and NEVER left. Before that I was on RB boards before the site split into two. Before that I would collab in real life with my friend in high school and he'd drop on RB before the crash took place. Others have been around, you arnt the only one.

Sure I went MIA sometimes, my longest being 6 months while I was in the persian gulf for operation iraqi freedom, however thats the price I pay for being in the military, eh?

As far as you being a legendary member, you'll notice everyone of the current ones have done significant things for CS, be it repping CS, dropping mad dope pieces and collabing WITH CS all the time.

If you really think you should be legendary, take Supervillans spot, b/c he's everything a legendary CS member stands for and you're obviously a cut above the rest, right?

I wouldnt doubt you're better then most the cats here, however some of the cats here dont flaunt skill, it doesnt matter to them as much as to some. I could care less if I was at the bottom of the roster and considered the worst member... as long as I remained a member, thats all I care about.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote