Thread: Laffy Taffy
View Single Post
Old 10-21-05, 10:50 PM   #10
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaco
People think Hip Hop is all fun and games now a days. This song is fuckin stupid, and I hate people who like it, because most of them don't know what true hip hop is. The biggest thing about rap I can't stand is when people like this make wack ass songs and stupid ass wanna be fans listen to the song and not the lyrics. Back then Hip Hop was about lyrics, story telling music. Now its just bullshit. It makes me frown too, because people like this get they shine, and one day Rock n Roll going to be number 1. Giving me another good reason to hate 95% of Atlanta and Atlanta music. D4L is tha fuckin name of the bastards who sing this crap homie!

Ok....
First off...you claim hip-hop is NOT fun and games???
So,tell me.... do you suggest we all throw away baggy pants,fitted caps,du-rags..etc...and then switch it for jacket and ties so we all look like bussiness guys and hip-hop will NOT be fun??
Fuck outta here with that bullshit...

According to you,I don't know wat true hip-hop is,if i like this song?
I don't know about you,but I don't let nothing dictate my preference of music.

Like...for example...I tell people I like 50cent,and then some asshole comes in and says "ooh,you don't know true hip-hop goddamit!!"
And that pisses me off...
If hip-hop said we should be gay...would you be gay?
If hip-hop said we should be killers and drug dealers..would you be a killer or drug dealer?
If hip-hop said we should be drop-out of school and run away from home..would you drop out of school and run away from home?

Cause it seems to me,that you would...cuz ur arguement is that anyone who likes this music doesn't know true hip-hop.
I don't give a fuck what hip-hop says or means...I listen and do to wat I want to do..
You are the typical underground dickrider...who believes that if a song has a good hook,then it sucks...

But don't get me wrong...I don't hate on lyrics..But different times call for different music..
There are times I want to hear lyrics..so I listen to Common,Talib,or someone like that..
and there are times I want to hear music to ride,vibe,or laugh too..so I turn to this kinda shit..

And for future refernce...back then,hip-hop was NOT all about lyrics.get ur facts str8.
Back then,hip-hop was mostly about moving the crowd 'n shit.
Go listen to Run DMC,Eric B. and rakim,or LL in the 'ol days...
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote