Thread: Laffy Taffy
View Single Post
Old 10-21-05, 11:35 PM   #13
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

I kinda agree with you too Tex but still whats wrong with Hip-hop having it different styles. Krunk music was never ment to be a lyrical type of music. It was music for niggas to get crunk to and get them hype and ready for like fights,football games, clubbing and shyt. I wanna see someone get hype off of kanye West's Threw the wire song. I love hip-hop as it is now with it so many styles. And Yeah i dont like the rappers Representin for atlanta anyway right now most of them anyways. Cuz they play that pretend to be krunk music with krunk ass beats with fake krunk as lyrics. If you wanna experience some true krunk as Music....Go peep some of T-Rock's and Oomp Camp's songs. Their old songs are 10's better than some of Todays Atlanta rappers. T-Rock best rapper in the south and is the Souths Tupac Biggie rapper. It disgust me how they say Ludacris is the best rapper in the south when he comes no where nears T-Rocks lyrical ability. Anyways Basicly fuck all the shit isaid above. I love all hip-hop. Laffy Taffy is a wack ass song but I have fun with the song. But i got love for Kanye West,Common,Talib, then i will ever have for Dem Franchise boyz,D4L and the BME click. gimme a min while i remember all the other shit i was gon say

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote