View Single Post
Old 10-23-05, 04:11 PM   #14
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

^^^^^^ its because the more lines would prolly have more filler.... and other shit i cant bother to explain cuz im too tired, but believe me..... it puts mim's team at a disadvantage

anyways if i was to rank each of u individually it would be

- Mim with the best
- Jack and 9th tie for second
- Appo with the least dope verse

Jack had a few played lines against 9th....... trust me i should know wen ive written a shitload of lines against 9th in battles from KLL, KORV, PLL.... such as the "acute" line and ive also used a "wonder, bra" line, with that comma in there and everything... ur verse was still dope as hell but u had a few bars that were iffy and not hitting...
- I also still dont like how sometimes u do the one syllably rhming, it just sounds horrible wen u read it and takes away from the effectiveness

9th had a pretty good verse and his lines were of the same calibur of everyone elses, but since everyone else had more consistently dope lines than him, he was at a disadvantage... the only lines of urs that i dont think was quoteable was the "monetary values" bar

Appo came very good, which suprised the fuck outa me since i have no idea who u are.... however u came the weakest in this battle cuz u had the most bars that didnt hit... none of them were wack, but a few coulda been worded better, cuz u didnt attack the opponent as much as u showed off ur concepts.... ur second fracture line was pretty weak, especially since it was right after the first one, with the same overall theme..... and ur "hit the fans" line was also pretty weak....

and finally..... Mimesis had the best verse... with so many lines i thought i would find alot of filler or sumthin but not in this case... every line that didnt have wordplay, was a monster diss/personal that really attacked the opponent... the best part of ur text is how u attack the person and the way u word ur lines, and u def showed that in this battle...also

You faggots is lame.. wack to, all of your verses are still touchin the sign
But you two can put together a Round 3.......decent punches combined
Fucking for real.. Ain't hard to see that you fags are still toyin the queers
You may blow my shit out the water,
Cause your careers been in the toilet for years
And you're going to stay there.. but go all out, dont stay in the darkness
Man, just throw every fucking punch you got.. straight into the garbage
There was one shocker in this battle yo.. just to show you dudes is worse
I'm just surprised that BOTH OF YOU didn't ask me to review your verse

^^^^ that pretty much sealed the battle for me......

V/Mim and 9th

...The real Renegade before Hova...