View Single Post
Old 11-04-05, 12:12 AM   #79
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

i just listened to the track...... watsup with Kool and Spuls shit bein so low..... and Spul recordin his sleeptalkin........ and i dunno if it was my mixin or LE's... but my shit sounds alil too early.... like a milisec off beat/too early than from wen i recorded it.... willas shit was real clear and crisp.... easy to understand for the most part..... i really fuckin like ECs flow but i cant hear wtf u are sayin after the first bar or 2... LE comes in and im not feelin the lyrics, the present is nice.... im not feelin the flow... but its decent... u didnt shine, but u didnt suck.... Kool comes in way too low, his flow is decent from wat i hear, but i cant hear everythin hes hearin so well... ok, my shit comes in and my quality is really shitty in my opinion cuz i had to record with four dudes playin Madden 06 in the background and headfones that really seeped the sound.... i also have to duplicate my track like 30 times just to make it loud enough for this beat, lol.... but besides that, im likin my flow on it, but i think i switch it up too much for 8 bars..... ok, and than Spul comes in with a cutworthy performance, lol, jp man, but watsup??? overall i think most of our verses were fine on there own, but there were like 30 switchups in flow that it sounds real bad with one right after each other..... we should think about a hook, or tryna mimmick the flow of the person before u next time.... or atleast keep ur same flow the whole time u spit

we cant do much about quality....... but we should be able to work on the other shit

and i kinda agree now that willa did a pretty nice job with her clarity/quality and decent flow for the most part.... but ur wordplay was too hidden for the most part... aight there ya go

...The real Renegade before Hova...