View Single Post
Old 11-12-05, 06:44 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Yeah.. I remember I saw this sick one with an announcer and everything. It was a pimp and this guy was fucking with his hooker or something, and then the pimp goes to pimp slap this dude who had nothing to do with it. THe announcer goes "He approaches the man. Little did he know that man is Mark Lee, a master of martial arts." The pimp goes to hit him and the Lee guy puts one hit in on the pimps neck, and the pimp is down and out. His hoe and some other guy help him up and walk him back to his car, and his legs dont work and he keeps falling over and shit.

Dope.

yeah, I remember watchin that one. He asked for it, lol, but stories liek that are exactly like stories for "police chases" where the successful ones are one out of who knows how many, lol. I got vids of cars getting AWAY from cops, NUMEROUS times and even toying with em before they skated off, lmao. You dont' see shit liek that on TV. Same applies for the martial artist that got dropped in one hit.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote