RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-05, 05:05 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
AHAHAH white people make me laugh.

IP: AE51 9388

I've seen it happen WAY too many times in real life and this mentalfunk shit is showing me that it's not jsut aroudn her that this type of shit goes down, lol. WHY THE HELL, is it that you think it's cool for mofos to be kickin each other in the balls, fingering you in the ass while you sleep, slappin you with a dead salmon, etc - WTF is so funny about that? A dude will get papped in the mouth with a pillowcase full of door knobs while everyone around is like "kee kee kee, this is totally funny dude!" and the clown with the missing teeth is like "whoa dude, you totally busted my shit ahhahaha, this is great!" GREAT?!! That's a massacre!!!! Let one of my boys do some ol bullshit liek that to me AHAHAHAHAHAH. I WIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME A REAASSSONNNNN!!! :rips shirt open and stands in the rain: I mean, we bug out, but it's never some ol dumb shit, like someone's dick in a vicegrip or none of that fairy shit, we shoot at each other, slap box, its' a fair unerstanding, lol, it's not some "yeah, we're gonna get him with this one!" and it's NEVER no shit involving anyone's ass, nuts, dick, not even pubes. Stay away from shit liek that, lol.

oh man, you guys are funny, lol. Not EVERYBODY whilte does shit liek that, lol, but man, A LOT of mofos do. WTF is with that?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 05:06 PM   #2
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

I concur .

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-12-05, 05:08 PM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

*waits for a racial arguement to start due to tryna say only "whites" do that shit -_-
Old 11-12-05, 05:10 PM   #4
Blay'all

haha, it is only whites that do that shit

Old 11-12-05, 05:12 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4Y
haha, it is only whites that do that shit

lol, he's right. You ever see AANNNYYYYYYYYYY minorities doing any shit like "swing ball to the balls" or any dropkicks off the roof EVER??

OK then, lol. No minorities on "Jackass" either, lol. Coincidence?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 05:13 PM   #6
Blay'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lol, he's right. You ever see AANNNYYYYYYYYYY minorities doing any shit like "swing ball to the balls" or any dropkicks off the roof EVER??

haha yeah, except Compton-Ass Terry or whatever that crazy motherfucker's name is... he is HILARIOUS though... he just runs around and lets his pants fall down and screams into the camera and shit, he doesnt harm other people.

Old 11-12-05, 05:16 PM   #7
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 69C6 A5F7

Quote:

i beg to differ.... i seen quite a few minorities doin that shit round my city
Old 11-12-05, 05:17 PM   #8
Blay'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
i beg to differ.... i seen quite a few minorities doin that shit round my city

oooooh i see, well then in that case Apexx, you're whole argument has been proven wrong

Old 11-12-05, 05:21 PM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Well whites are the majority. Obviously that means we have more idiots than any other race.

Some of those videos are funny.. but others are a bit wierd. Like when it says "OMG FUNNIEST THING EVER! GUY COMMITS SUICIDE! HITS BUILDING ON THE WAY DOWN! ROFL! YOU CAN SEE HIM GO LIMP!"
Old 11-12-05, 05:37 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4Y
oooooh i see, well then in that case Apexx, you're whole argument has been proven wrong

lol, word.[/so owned]

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Well whites are the majority. Obviously that means we have more idiots than any other race.

Some of those videos are funny.. but others are a bit wierd. Like when it says "OMG FUNNIEST THING EVER! GUY COMMITS SUICIDE! HITS BUILDING ON THE WAY DOWN! ROFL! YOU CAN SEE HIM GO LIMP!"

lol, yeah man, exactly wht I mean. but it's nt even about "idiots", I mean, you don't see many people of other races doing that type of shit. "lets smoke scrack with a gasoline-soaked ski mask on and see if it'll catch fire. WOAH dude, its's on fire. AWESOME!!" Who does that?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-12-05, 05:41 PM   #11
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
lol, word.[/so owned]

lol, yeah man, exactly wht I mean. but it's nt even about "idiots", I mean, you don't see many people of other races doing that type of shit. "lets smoke scrack with a gasoline-soaked ski mask on and see if it'll catch fire. WOAH dude, its's on fire. AWESOME!!" Who does that?

Yeah I get what ya mean.

I love the ones where someone knows kung fu, and then some fag tries to start a fight with them and gets owned.
Old 11-12-05, 05:54 PM   #12
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 9110 00EF

Cuz we're cool, thats why.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 06:20 PM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Yeah I get what ya mean.

I love the ones where someone knows kung fu, and then some fag tries to start a fight with them and gets owned.

lmao, true. Damn, if you saw someone goign bruce lee-roy on you, lets be real.....would you believe him? And even if you did..would you really say "oh shit, this changes everything!"

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-12-05, 06:28 PM   #14
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
lmao, true. Damn, if you saw someone goign bruce lee-roy on you, lets be real.....would you believe him? And even if you did..would you really say "oh shit, this changes everything!"

Yeah.. I remember I saw this sick one with an announcer and everything. It was a pimp and this guy was fucking with his hooker or something, and then the pimp goes to pimp slap this dude who had nothing to do with it. THe announcer goes "He approaches the man. Little did he know that man is Mark Lee, a master of martial arts." The pimp goes to hit him and the Lee guy puts one hit in on the pimps neck, and the pimp is down and out. His hoe and some other guy help him up and walk him back to his car, and his legs dont work and he keeps falling over and shit.

Dope.
Old 11-12-05, 06:44 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Yeah.. I remember I saw this sick one with an announcer and everything. It was a pimp and this guy was fucking with his hooker or something, and then the pimp goes to pimp slap this dude who had nothing to do with it. THe announcer goes "He approaches the man. Little did he know that man is Mark Lee, a master of martial arts." The pimp goes to hit him and the Lee guy puts one hit in on the pimps neck, and the pimp is down and out. His hoe and some other guy help him up and walk him back to his car, and his legs dont work and he keeps falling over and shit.

Dope.

yeah, I remember watchin that one. He asked for it, lol, but stories liek that are exactly like stories for "police chases" where the successful ones are one out of who knows how many, lol. I got vids of cars getting AWAY from cops, NUMEROUS times and even toying with em before they skated off, lmao. You dont' see shit liek that on TV. Same applies for the martial artist that got dropped in one hit.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.