View Single Post
Old 11-13-05, 05:21 AM   #62
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
this whole crack conspiracy is a lot less of a direct planned thing than you make it out to be...

ever since the prohibition of marijuana, vice has been more or less confined to the ghettos because of white lawmakers...

white constiuents dont want brothels and crack houses in their neighborhoods so lawmakers isolate vice to the poor areas of town through zoning and selective police presence...

coke was the only drug in the history of the world that hit the upper class harder than the ghettos because of its price...crack is a cheaper version of coke so it continued the patterns of vice being mainly confined to the ghettos...

which is a pattern that was consciously established by white lawmakers...because people in the ghetto dont vote and lawmakers will do anything to satisfy the voters...but as far as crack being deliberately engineered by the government to keep the black people down...thats simply untrue...

That makes sense and I'm sure it atributed to the problem, but it played a smaller role than that imo. Pressure from crack would have changed the zoning, not the other way around. You're talking a social calculation with a group htat collects data via a census. They're definitely not 'gambling', they know they'll win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
if u were talkin to me....... i was just sayin the same shit Apexx was sayin...

No, you definitely aren't. I'm talking about white peopel being self destructive retards FOR FUN! That's something you volunteered AND looked foward to doing. Your bullshit with a gang is nothing like thta at all, it's in the complete opposite direction - things you don't like doing, and are self destructive.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote