View Single Post
Old 11-21-05, 04:35 AM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex
lets talk about whos a nobody shall we..??

your audio record is half decent so props there.

Your text record is dyer so hush up and the fact that the majority of this iste is sick of seeing your posts and would much rather you go crawl back under that stone you came from means that in reality i mite be a nobody but you are somebody for all the wrong reasons.

Oh by the way, if you want to add another loss to your text record come see me bitch

AAAAAHAHAHA text record. Don't get it mistaken man, I stopped text battling at least 8 months ago and I STILL hold a 106-2 W/L record against emcees that are actually nice. And that was REAL battles, not some shit where someone else dosent' show up and you win, this is hard earned wins. I won a fuckin 16-on-1 and a SHITLOAD of other mega lopsided battles in my 'text days' man, lol, you really think you're anything? Doomsday the one man crew killer. For you to become "nothing" to me would be a step foward. If you don't own a mic, dont' even waste my time talking shit to me. I'm long beyond what you're still trying to do.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote