RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-05, 02:47 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Professional Wrestling and Rap are exactly the same.

IP: F08E 48C2

I was thinking this out over some Chinese food, Rap and Wrestling are identical twins. Both start out as individuals with skills and a belief that their carer is pure, then they eventually go more mass appeal to stay on top and make big bucks, lif the fast life, wreckless ballin outta control lyfestyle and all the good stuff. You both tour all over the land and visit the same states in the same cities at the same arenas. Both of their careers are an act and a character and scripted with fake beefs, fake weddings, deaths, marriages, friendships, political powerstruggles and all that. The only difference is that legends die in one world with a gun, the other kills its legends with needles.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 02:58 AM   #2
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 6D6B D079

then you die,like Eddie Gurerero

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 03:00 AM   #3
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 81D9 FAB1

lol..... me and my boy were talking about this the other day - except not wrestlers - but sports celebs... Except our spin on it, was more - you KNOW which cats have skills individually, and you know which teams pump up their star players to be waaay more than they are. And also how some cats are jus deadly in collage (or rappers before they signed) and how the money changes them into something totally different. And how some cats blow up one year, but have a dead career... how some cats ain't really stand out stars, but always have a good year, every year. (or every album) And how some cats are in the "league" for like 5-6 years, then all of a sudden get the spotlight due to injury or something and show the world what they've had all this time. And same with injury's... cats can be dope, but run into something (injury, drama for rappers) and all of a sudden they can never come back and do what they were doin before, or some back back twice as hard. Funny comparisons... word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 03:12 AM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
lol..... me and my boy were talking about this the other day - except not wrestlers - but sports celebs... Except our spin on it, was more - you KNOW which cats have skills individually, and you know which teams pump up their star players to be waaay more than they are. And also how some cats are jus deadly in collage (or rappers before they signed) and how the money changes them into something totally different. And how some cats blow up one year, but have a dead career... how some cats ain't really stand out stars, but always have a good year, every year. (or every album) And how some cats are in the "league" for like 5-6 years, then all of a sudden get the spotlight due to injury or something and show the world what they've had all this time. And same with injury's... cats can be dope, but run into something (injury, drama for rappers) and all of a sudden they can never come back and do what they were doin before, or some back back twice as hard. Funny comparisons... word.

well..that sure beats my next comparison about Rap is like Old People playing Yahtzee : \

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 04:09 AM   #5
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 6D6B D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
well..that sure beats my next comparison about Rap is like Old People playing Yahtzee : \

then you die, like my Granny

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-18-05, 04:30 AM   #6
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 917C 20C7

Quote:
I was thinking this out over some Chinese food, Rap and Wrestling are identical twins. Both start out as individuals with skills and a belief that their carer is pure, then they eventually go more mass appeal to stay on top and make big bucks, lif the fast life, wreckless ballin outta control lyfestyle and all the good stuff. You both tour all over the land and visit the same states in the same cities at the same arenas. Both of their careers are an act and a character and scripted with fake beefs, fake weddings, deaths, marriages, friendships, political powerstruggles and all that. The only difference is that legends die in one world with a gun, the other kills its legends with needles.

comparison is good...and it's all connected through one man

John Cena...-_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 07:10 AM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 82C4 DE00

^lol I was bout to say that.

but yea, word, that makes sense. lol

John Cena is dope. ~_~ his rap is aiight...

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 07:19 AM   #8
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: BD47 2B52

Quote:

i personally think this is a load of old bollox.

Someone slap apexx for rabbitting on a load of shit

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 09:18 AM   #9
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: D5B6 470C

except wrestling is fake...and everything is planned. so its actually not like that, because wrestlers are basically actors that put on a show....

*waits for mim to come in here thinking its REAL wrestling*
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 09:47 AM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 917C 20C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
except wrestling is fake...and everything is planned. so its actually not like that, because wrestlers are basically actors that put on a show....

*waits for mim to come in here thinking its REAL wrestling*

So is some rap beef...like 50 & Game it's all organised through interscope

remember rumours of bad boy and death row beef being fake...all for promotion of their camps

and you think every rapper that comes into the game is REAL?...dayum...you shoulda prepared for this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 10:20 AM   #11
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: D8D6 6AE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex

old bollox? rabbitting? what the fuck are you talking about?

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 10:29 AM   #12
Dex

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
old bollox? rabbitting? what the fuck are you talking about?

english talk bro.

never heard of bollox? its 1 of the best words ever.

rabbitting is another way os saying talking shit

Old 11-18-05, 12:00 PM   #13
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 6A2A E4D8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex

if me and me mates ever catch you on the trollie we're gonna take the piss out you bloody wankers and toss you off the lift [/british english]

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-18-05, 12:02 PM   #14
Dex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
if me and me mates ever catch you on the trollie we're gonna take the piss out you bloody wankers and toss you off the lift [/british english]

Credit where credit is due, as much as you are on apexx's nuts and love to hop in front of him every time the guns are pointed that was good and did make me chuckle. You seem to have that down to a tee

You ever been to England?

Old 11-18-05, 02:43 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex

I got an idea...why don't you take the back of your lips, off the back off my dickhead. Then you can come try and slap me

You're a NOBODY!! never forget that. And when you think you ARE somebody, go set up a battle.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.