View Single Post
Old 11-29-05, 12:44 PM   #3
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

IP:

I see what you're saying, however you mentioned Asteroid farming. Not specifically that, but idea's like that are what i'm talking about. I've seen multitudes of plans, ideas and a means to do all of these things. Quite possibly achieve them in the near future, towards the end of our generation.

However we have one major road block inwhich you touched briefly. War. Politics. Information deception. All of this by the Governments, which have the control and means to guide the world by a leash in whatever direction they desire. And the sad part? Most of humanity is to lazy or ignorant to care or believe it.

In regards to the broader picture... Our life spawns are that of a fly's in terms of comparative speaking. Earth was created 4.5 billion years ago, and still has another 4 billion years to live accourding to scientific theory regarding the lifespawn of our Star, the Sun.

So if the final frontier is space, I can see we've takin the first steps to explore it. But we're taking bigger steps in dreaming about these things than actually taking the steps to conjure them up and make it a real thing.

Back to Politics and War, your esstimate may not be that far off at the current rate we're moving. Remember the Roman empire. You know what im talkin' about.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote