View Single Post
Old 12-21-05, 02:59 PM   #2
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Top 16 Recap

Championship Match: 1. DaTrusHurtz vs. 2. FuxJustAWord
Girls have filled ya comp with viruses cuz they hate you bitch
But I dunno why they'd give ya trojans...
...cuz you having condoms is useless
Vs
I couldnt believe wat i was hearin with all this verbal abuse
with "wack concepts, and played lines"... i guess im facin da truth

This is probably Datrushurtz' last week in PLL here,or so he claims as he has signed out already.So,if he's for real, this is probably the last battle for him in this league.In this battle,neither one of them dropped on the level that they ussually do.FuxJustAWord came with a da truth line,which is played.And then Datrushurtz came with a trojan/condom line.I personally felt Datrushurtz won,for having a slight advantage in originality in his bar.But most of the voters picked Fux.FuxJustAword wins.

Winner:FuxJustAWord

Contendership Match: 3. Trey MethodZ vs. 4. N.Tavarez
Booed & scoffed, I'm Denouncing Guy so eventually they'll beware of resolutions
& We already saw His panic mount and rise like the Che Guevera revolution
Vs
Trey'd ya Methodz in.... Cant be ' guided to success ' Catchin Wins
If I offered a Manual..... get sued for Sexually Harrassing Him

Trey's punch in this battle was too technical.Really contained no wittyness or humor in it.And Scoffed?,Denouncing?..beware of resolutions?...panic mount?..c'mon..that's not shit you use in a punch.That sound like something Crazy Hades would write in one of his Open Mic's.And his punch was really stretched out as well.N.Tavarez came pretty good in my opinion.I never seen that wordplay done before,so it was fresh to me.And he also had some good multis in there too.So,..N.Tavarez owned this.

Winner:N.Tavarez

5. Apostrophe vs. 6. New Meth0d
New Method A Thug?? Thats Not What I Heard...
I Heard You Was Sophomore Then 10th Grade Nerds...
Vs
dude you mad gay, ill break ya words so they aint legible
ill also breake ya spine, hell i change this fruit into a vegetable

Weak battle here.I had predicted New Method to win this in my last mad.But damn, mutha fucker came wack in this one.Apostrophe's wordplay was a little played,and sounded a bit forced.Because in real life,you'd say "I heard you was more-soft than 10th grade nerds".You'd never say "I heard you was soft-more than 10th grade nerds".So Apostrophe's punchline was forced.But still,if New Method had dropped remotely decent..he would have gotten it...and unfortunately,he didn't.Apostrophe won.

Winner:Apostrophe

7. Natural Killa vs. 8. Vaskez
Ya kin's nothing but failures,so let's hope your the last crop
cuz your family is full of more scrubs....than a craft shop
Vs
Punching dope is simple to most people, I can too
N it's easy to Killa...kid in PLL that's as wack as you

Vaskez came with a fairly simple nameplay here.But surprisingly,it's never been used against me before.I used a scrub line.Which I have never seen before.But,as always..there are going to be faggots who vote on your battle..saying it's "played", (which is out of hate),despite the fact that they never seen it done before(ie-Red Bull's wackness).The mistake I did in this battle was diss Vaskez's family instead of him directly.But i still came across with the win.

Winner:Natural Killa

9. 9th Degree vs. 10. J-Money
It's instrumental that I don't waste time for y'all
So J'll get beat - kick drum, bassline and all
Vs
im two-tired, ill drop wack and go 9th speed, yea, its a bike im tryna be
cuz while im movin up,-hill be jelous,cuz his bitch is ridin me

Ok,decent battle.J-money really surprised me here.9th came with a J/Bassline kinda line.I wasn't feeling it to be honest.I felt his wording was plain,generic,and just flat out booooooooooooorring.J-Money came with a bicyle wordplay bar.2-tired,9th speed,bike,up-hill,bitch riding.Everything connected and made sense here.I find that to be dope.Some cats said J-money tried too hard and his shit was stretched.I tend to disagree.He did have multis in between his lines.9th speed/tryna be/riding me...shit rhymes.9th bassically had 3 sllyable at the end.Basic shit.But compared to the rhyme scheme of other people on the site..it's good.Anyways..9th won...and i think j-money should have.

Winner:9th degree

11. Daubs vs. 12. JTR
Ill enough to start contestin sites, your messing right..
Cause when i see YOU....I DONT see a contest in site!
Vs
You're not funny fag, next time stop squinting, then post dude
Cuz when I look at your eyes, I see you have less humor then most do

Ok,the same people who said J-money tried too hard in his battle..are the same ones saying Jack the ripper's shit was dope in this battle.Which is a confliction within itself.Look @ that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Omfg, this site pissed me off
I guess i'm gonna actually have explain my drop.

The aqueous humor, also known as the "aqueous" or the "humor" of the eye, is the part of the eye where the flow is and blah blah I won't bother with that. Anyways, in his pic his eyes are thin like asian style, it covers where the humor is, so I said he has less humor then most. And you can figure out the other meaning of humor.

^^Apperantely that's not trying too hard
Daubs came decent here..Jack ripper came wack.But somehow,Jack the ripper won..which was gay.

Winner:Jack the Ripper

13. Mr. Key vs. 14. Narc-Uzi
You'll get wrecked quick, this whore'll be my next bitch
Why should I bother to try? When ur puttin choruses in a TEXT diss
Vs
Ill Tattoo "Narc Wins" On My Dick So I Can Put Words In keys Mouth
Cause His Songs Are "Photosensitive" Cuz They Will Never Come Out

Ok,Narc-Uzi's first line was complete shit,but his second line was decent.It was a little misworded,but still decent nevertheless.,But mr. key's bar was a little iffy.Mainly due to the fact that it's bassically all up to whether or not YOU,as the voter,agree with him or not.Because some people do feel as though choruses in text disses is ok,while others don't.I personally feel like choruses in text shit is dumb.And I guess the voters do as well..as Mr. Key won.

Winner:Mr. key

15. Red Bull vs. 16. Spektikul
My lines are boiled eggs, hard to beat, and still everyone bite'm
Own me in a PL battle? shit, I ghosted and taught you to write'm
Vs
Not even fit for half ass, no one thinks Spek's a smash
Cause Speks only hit single...
..................................when his girl dumped his ass..

Spektikul dropped a nice personal here,about how he ghosted for Red Bull in his first battle ever.Only thing was probably his first line,that shit was trash.And bite'm-write'm?C'mon,you gotta rhyme better than that.And I know this is Punchline league,not rhyming leaugue..but still...you gotta take rhyming into consideration.Red Bull is still a faggot,but he came nice in this battle with an original wordplay that gave him the win easily.

Winner:Red Bull
Send a message via AIM to noname