RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-05, 02:58 PM   #1
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
PLL mag-Week 12

IP: E3C0 6715

Intro

Yup,2nd mag.I had to cut down on the bashing of people in this one though.Too many complains about me being biased and shit.This week,in whole..was boring.Probably the worst week yet.So many wack battles and gay no-shows made the shit boring as fuck.So I didn't feel like putting complete effort into this.I got really bored when doing a recap of the battles.
And I also got a suggestion from Jack the Ripper to do a 10 ten battles too.And I was planning on doing it.But,then I realized how wack this week was.And i just said fuck it.
Anyway..lemme beging the recap.
Send a message via AIM to noname  
Old 12-21-05, 02:59 PM   #2
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Top 16 Recap

Championship Match: 1. DaTrusHurtz vs. 2. FuxJustAWord
Girls have filled ya comp with viruses cuz they hate you bitch
But I dunno why they'd give ya trojans...
...cuz you having condoms is useless
Vs
I couldnt believe wat i was hearin with all this verbal abuse
with "wack concepts, and played lines"... i guess im facin da truth

This is probably Datrushurtz' last week in PLL here,or so he claims as he has signed out already.So,if he's for real, this is probably the last battle for him in this league.In this battle,neither one of them dropped on the level that they ussually do.FuxJustAWord came with a da truth line,which is played.And then Datrushurtz came with a trojan/condom line.I personally felt Datrushurtz won,for having a slight advantage in originality in his bar.But most of the voters picked Fux.FuxJustAword wins.

Winner:FuxJustAWord

Contendership Match: 3. Trey MethodZ vs. 4. N.Tavarez
Booed & scoffed, I'm Denouncing Guy so eventually they'll beware of resolutions
& We already saw His panic mount and rise like the Che Guevera revolution
Vs
Trey'd ya Methodz in.... Cant be ' guided to success ' Catchin Wins
If I offered a Manual..... get sued for Sexually Harrassing Him

Trey's punch in this battle was too technical.Really contained no wittyness or humor in it.And Scoffed?,Denouncing?..beware of resolutions?...panic mount?..c'mon..that's not shit you use in a punch.That sound like something Crazy Hades would write in one of his Open Mic's.And his punch was really stretched out as well.N.Tavarez came pretty good in my opinion.I never seen that wordplay done before,so it was fresh to me.And he also had some good multis in there too.So,..N.Tavarez owned this.

Winner:N.Tavarez

5. Apostrophe vs. 6. New Meth0d
New Method A Thug?? Thats Not What I Heard...
I Heard You Was Sophomore Then 10th Grade Nerds...
Vs
dude you mad gay, ill break ya words so they aint legible
ill also breake ya spine, hell i change this fruit into a vegetable

Weak battle here.I had predicted New Method to win this in my last mad.But damn, mutha fucker came wack in this one.Apostrophe's wordplay was a little played,and sounded a bit forced.Because in real life,you'd say "I heard you was more-soft than 10th grade nerds".You'd never say "I heard you was soft-more than 10th grade nerds".So Apostrophe's punchline was forced.But still,if New Method had dropped remotely decent..he would have gotten it...and unfortunately,he didn't.Apostrophe won.

Winner:Apostrophe

7. Natural Killa vs. 8. Vaskez
Ya kin's nothing but failures,so let's hope your the last crop
cuz your family is full of more scrubs....than a craft shop
Vs
Punching dope is simple to most people, I can too
N it's easy to Killa...kid in PLL that's as wack as you

Vaskez came with a fairly simple nameplay here.But surprisingly,it's never been used against me before.I used a scrub line.Which I have never seen before.But,as always..there are going to be faggots who vote on your battle..saying it's "played", (which is out of hate),despite the fact that they never seen it done before(ie-Red Bull's wackness).The mistake I did in this battle was diss Vaskez's family instead of him directly.But i still came across with the win.

Winner:Natural Killa

9. 9th Degree vs. 10. J-Money
It's instrumental that I don't waste time for y'all
So J'll get beat - kick drum, bassline and all
Vs
im two-tired, ill drop wack and go 9th speed, yea, its a bike im tryna be
cuz while im movin up,-hill be jelous,cuz his bitch is ridin me

Ok,decent battle.J-money really surprised me here.9th came with a J/Bassline kinda line.I wasn't feeling it to be honest.I felt his wording was plain,generic,and just flat out booooooooooooorring.J-Money came with a bicyle wordplay bar.2-tired,9th speed,bike,up-hill,bitch riding.Everything connected and made sense here.I find that to be dope.Some cats said J-money tried too hard and his shit was stretched.I tend to disagree.He did have multis in between his lines.9th speed/tryna be/riding me...shit rhymes.9th bassically had 3 sllyable at the end.Basic shit.But compared to the rhyme scheme of other people on the site..it's good.Anyways..9th won...and i think j-money should have.

Winner:9th degree

11. Daubs vs. 12. JTR
Ill enough to start contestin sites, your messing right..
Cause when i see YOU....I DONT see a contest in site!
Vs
You're not funny fag, next time stop squinting, then post dude
Cuz when I look at your eyes, I see you have less humor then most do

Ok,the same people who said J-money tried too hard in his battle..are the same ones saying Jack the ripper's shit was dope in this battle.Which is a confliction within itself.Look @ that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Omfg, this site pissed me off
I guess i'm gonna actually have explain my drop.

The aqueous humor, also known as the "aqueous" or the "humor" of the eye, is the part of the eye where the flow is and blah blah I won't bother with that. Anyways, in his pic his eyes are thin like asian style, it covers where the humor is, so I said he has less humor then most. And you can figure out the other meaning of humor.

^^Apperantely that's not trying too hard
Daubs came decent here..Jack ripper came wack.But somehow,Jack the ripper won..which was gay.

Winner:Jack the Ripper

13. Mr. Key vs. 14. Narc-Uzi
You'll get wrecked quick, this whore'll be my next bitch
Why should I bother to try? When ur puttin choruses in a TEXT diss
Vs
Ill Tattoo "Narc Wins" On My Dick So I Can Put Words In keys Mouth
Cause His Songs Are "Photosensitive" Cuz They Will Never Come Out

Ok,Narc-Uzi's first line was complete shit,but his second line was decent.It was a little misworded,but still decent nevertheless.,But mr. key's bar was a little iffy.Mainly due to the fact that it's bassically all up to whether or not YOU,as the voter,agree with him or not.Because some people do feel as though choruses in text disses is ok,while others don't.I personally feel like choruses in text shit is dumb.And I guess the voters do as well..as Mr. Key won.

Winner:Mr. key

15. Red Bull vs. 16. Spektikul
My lines are boiled eggs, hard to beat, and still everyone bite'm
Own me in a PL battle? shit, I ghosted and taught you to write'm
Vs
Not even fit for half ass, no one thinks Spek's a smash
Cause Speks only hit single...
..................................when his girl dumped his ass..

Spektikul dropped a nice personal here,about how he ghosted for Red Bull in his first battle ever.Only thing was probably his first line,that shit was trash.And bite'm-write'm?C'mon,you gotta rhyme better than that.And I know this is Punchline league,not rhyming leaugue..but still...you gotta take rhyming into consideration.Red Bull is still a faggot,but he came nice in this battle with an original wordplay that gave him the win easily.

Winner:Red Bull
Old 12-21-05, 02:59 PM   #3
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Finished Recap

17. E.C vs. 18. ~High-Dro~
this is what canada has to offer? hi-dro aint nothing big,
but really this guys a fake... thats why he reps NY in his sig,
Vs
this bitch EC aint nice, im bout to call his bluff
cuz the only time he smoked Dro.............................................
........................................he got high after a puff

E.C,who I had predicted to win,came wack.Apparently,because High Dro has a picture in his sig,of Papoose wearing a Yankee fitted..E.C took it as him reppin NY.And it's kinda stupid considering High Dro also has this...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...kcanadalogo.gif
.......^in his sig.So E.C's was dumb/
High Dro came nice in this battle.

Winner: ~High-Dro~

19. John Hensley. vs. 20. Crazy Hades
Nothing
vs
Heeeeyyy! I like your face.
Anyway, fuck this league. It's got more riders than a matador.

John Hensley wins for checking in..

Winner:John Hensley

21. Drakel vs. 22. The Revelation
gotta bone to pick with you, actually, they're numerous
think ya shit is clever? maybe after i smack you with your humerous
Vs
Drakel was on top of his game, then he lost his 'feet',
and dropped faster than deaf kids playin in the streets

For once,Revelation didn't come with a dumb line.But,the problem with him this week,was originalityThere are far too many deaf kid lines being used today,so that's pretty much played out.Drakel came with a humerous line,kinda like Jack the ripper did.Except drakel's was less gay than Jack's..Meh,not much I can really say about this battle...This battle kinda sucked in my opinion.But Drakel still won it for not coming played.

Winner: Drakel

23. Apotropaic vs. 24. ThatNigga
this guy sucks ass, and its no challenge to demolish his writtens
..cause ill destroy young law worse then conservative politicians
Vs
Whats wrong, you should be happy santa clause is coming to town
oh he's probably mad cuz he found out he's related to wickedclown

Just like I predicted,Apotropiac won easy.And like always..he came with a nameplay.It's like every battle he comes with a nameplay.LoLWhich is neccesarily a bad thing BTW.ThatNigga came wack.Even after you read his first line,Santa coming to town.wtf is that.I really don't know where the fuck he was going with that bar.And why'd he change his name is beyond me.That just gave Apotropiac an easy nameplay.I wonder what nameplay he would have made off the name thatnigga .....Apotropiac wins.

Winner:Apotropiac

25. MaRVOLOUSJay vs. 26. Sobe.
listen..fam u cant hurt jay with disses,u lack worplay & sickness.
u couldn't be "BORN-GiFTED" if ya "BiRTHDay was CHRiSTMaS".
Vs
i saw ur punch in the mag, damn u the weakest rapper
u managed to flip a shitty punch.. & make it even wacker
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVOLOUSJay
and by da way he didn't spit a punchline dat was a personal

^Can someone be any more dumb
Anyways..MarvJ's would have been dope.....in 2002..His multi was nice,but gifted lines are played.Sobe. came simple,but effective with a personal.The only thing he should have done was qoute MarvJ's punch from last week.So people will know what bar he's talking about.But ironic thing is..marvj took a shitty punch and made it even wacker THIS WEEK AS WELL.LoL.Sobe. wins.

Winner:Sobe.

27. Haiku Sylabis vs. 28. Aimez
Nothing
Vs
Man You Couldnt Have a "Tight Win" Even If You Butt Hole Was Closed Shut
Your Lines Are Like "Old Prostitutes" Because We've AlreadY "Seniors Slut"

A senior line?AGAIN?WTf @ everyone using played concepts all of a sudden

Winner:Aimez

29. GreatnesS vs. 30. Common
put you in check.... on the chessboard of life
where I'm an Evil King... and you? Good Knight
Vs
Nothing

Greatness's line was semi-played.Because their are many chess lines being used.But the thing is..I never seen it done the way greatness did it.Meh,he wins by no-show.

Winner:GreatnesS

31. Kon.Tay.Juz vs. 32. SlicKnife
You couldn't have the advantage in this battle even if you host it..
................And you about as sharp as what i butter my toast wit..
Vs
...masturbatin’ with the periodic table to his eyes
this kid still couldn’t come with the element of surprise…

Decent battle.I had predicted Slicknife to win this though.His punch did had some potential.But the problem was that he related come with cum.Which is like,really played.And where does the surprise part come from?I understand the masterbate/periodic..and come/element..but where does surprise come from?.Kon came with a nameplay.Simple,but effective.And he also had a nice multi to go with it.Kon.Tay.Juz wins.

Winner:Kon.Tay.Juz

33. Ill Technique vs. 34. Dizzee Rascal
I'll Slap This Kid Harder Than Pimps Do To Prostitutes
Since God Didn't Give You Skill..........
Just Leave Cause We Have Nothin To Offer You!
Vs
Might aswell hit this cunt in the head, he no idea what i said
Cus ur destined to be a failure like a malfunctioning bionic leg

Meh,mediocre battle here.I don't know where ILL technique was going with his punch.His 1st line was shit.And his punch was really weak.Dizzie should have taken out the to-be-a and just put tibia to make the wordplay easier to catch,cuz that seemed to be the basis of his bar.But,that's not really anything major.Dizzie wins this easy.

Winner: Dizzie Rascal

35. Poetics vs. 36. Illict
Nothing
vs
Nothing

Illicit wins for being less gay.

Winner:iLLicit

37. Hitokiri Butosai vs. 38. Elicer
Enough Talking Bull Shit Cause You Going To Lose
He Couldn't Be Ahead Of Me If He Was The Tip Of My Shoes
Vs
Only 1 post in yur welcome thread, lets be real, yur straight hated on kid
when yur kickin it with yur boys.....their all wearing shirts "<-- I'm with stupid"

Well..mediocre battle,but compared to the rest of the shit this week,it's good.Hitokiri Butosai came with a really basic punchline.I never seen it before,but some voters said the concept was too played,and that he didn't add a decent flip into it to make it fresh.But elicer's shit was corny.Sounded liek something a little kid would write.And it didn't even rhyme.Both of them got a good amount of votes,but Hitokiri Butosai won in the end.

Winner: Hitokire Butosai

39. Fraud vs. 40. Rile1
Nothing
Vs
man, u are so frikkin wack
cuz with skills, dawg u lack

rile 1 wins,a no-show punch..Blah,what a boring week this was.

Winner:rile1

41. KOOL COL-B vs. One Mic
you in three crews? i dont care, man, just give up your weak
when i say this guys underground, i aint talkin bout rap, i mean literally!
Vs
fr-fr-fr-fresh, im bout 2 have sum fun, aight
i aint tryna b u, but people gonna say "u won mike!"

The other battle that these 2 had a while back was far better in my opinion.One Mic's rhyme scheme was a little ifffy here.Your weak-Literally..,that's choppy rhyming.And I seen a lot of underground lines before.Not specifically the same one that he used though.And some of his shit was unecessary.Like,why bring up the part about 3 crews?What relevance does that have to the punch?Colby came decent at most in this battle.Only problem was how he had to explain it in order for people to get it.Kool-Col-B won.

Winner:Kool-Col-B

43. T.r.oo.P vs. 44. Past Tense
lol Bitch..YoU dont make Sense Please Sort Out Anotha Location
Shit I'd Cum Hard 2 If i was Affiliated wit tha Penis Suckin Association
Vs
let me dumb it down for you, cuz u cant comprehend or follow
ur a fucking mistake, .............................
.................................................i shoulda requested ur mother to swallow

Weak ass battle.For one,Past tense did the unthinkable.For 2 weeks in a row..he came with played shit.And I mean,really played.That whole swallow/mother shit been used long ago.Hell,Big L used it in a freestyle in 98'..and at that time,it was considered fresh,now,it's not.Troop put "lol" in a punch,which is pathetic.I don't think "lol,Lmao,Rofl," or anything like that have a place in punches.And just because the first letters in a few words spell his crew doesn't make it a diss.A couple of weeks ago,some dude did the same thing with PSA,so it's nothing creative neither.So,yea...Troop still wins for coming less wack.

Winner:T.R.O.O.P

45. Garth Algar vs. 46. Macca
Nothing
Vs
lol at ya name. I'm sorry but I can't talk to a tweaker
Hell you probly the bitch at the party fuckin the streakers

MACCA IS A FAGGOT!!!!
But he wins by no-show

Winner:Macca

47. Mystic Chaos vs. 48. Legend
Lay ya rhymes on the "STREET" cuz they cant stay up wit mines
Cuz you couldnt be "STRETCH" even wit your own whack lines
Vs
you want to be champ,well try to stay straight.i know its hard being gay all da time
cause i dont want yo rhymes coming out "crooked",like sylvester stalones mouth line

Ehh,these 2 could have made this battle good.But they didn't,nothing special at all here.For one,Legend's bar is the epotome of a stretched line.I mean,DAMN,that shit was stretched.But,when u look past that..he still had a decent punch.Mystic chaos had to drop an explanation in order for cats to get it.And even still,it was weak.Legend won for having a decent punch.Just next time,don't stretch your lines out

Winner:legend

49. Tie-D vs. 50. Dex
this guys a joke, cant set apart skunk and spunk
puffed a funky joint and wondered why his lungs sunk
Vs
i aint dre but im a dr. in my area of expertise
you aint a patient but il wipe you out like a disease

Wow @ the wackness in this fucking battle.I really don't know where these 2 were going with their bars,Shit sucked.But at least dex said he'll wipe out Tie-D.Tie-D bassically said nothing.HE was bettter off saying "I am a faggot" than posting that wack shit.So in the end..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tie-D
weak but who cares

Umm..I think you should..

Winner: Dex
Old 12-21-05, 03:01 PM   #4
noname
Coming to Kill you All

PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK

Championship Match: 1. FuxJustAWord (9-3) vs. 2. N.Tavarez (6-0)
Well,last week,fuxjustaword came mediocre.And N.Tavarez,who is 6-0..has been droping consistant.So I pick N.Tavarez to win this week and become champion.

Contendership Match: 3. Apostrophe (9-2) vs. 4. Natural Killa (8-3)
I will win

5. 9th Degree (9-3) vs. 6. Red Bull (6-1)
Ok,last week..red bull dropped good..and 9th didn't.9th degree's got dickriders like a mutha fucker.And last week showed that like whoa.So while I think Red Bull will drop better,9th will win anyways.

7. Mr. Key (8-4) vs. 8. ~High-Dro~ (3-0)
Both dropped good last week.I think this can go either way.But I'm gonna out on a limb and say High Dro will win.Ever since Mr. Key got exposed for recyling every week,he really hasn't been dropping super dope..like he used to.Maybe that nigga ain't shit without recyling?..LoL..j/p dun...but,I predict High Dro.

9. Daubs (7-4) vs. 10. Trey MethodZ (8-4)
Hopefully,trey methodz will NOT drop a crazy hades type of a punch,last he did last week.Hopefully he'll lighten up on vocab and complexity,and just drop some raw fire.Daubs,I think will be daubs this week.He'll drop good.So I'll predict him to win.

11. JTR (6-3) vs. 12. New Meth0d (6-3)
New Method dropped a punch against apostrophe that made me go "Wtf".I mean,it was wack..We all know he can drop better.JTR been getting mad at me for some of the comments I make in the mags.Maybe because it's the truth..But,I gotta pick Jack to win here.New Method been dropping boring shit lately.

13. John Hensley. (4-1) vs. 14. J-Money (3-1)
John Hensley,while being 4-1..has gotten away the last 2 weeks with not dropping a punch.LoL.Anyways,last week,J-Money dropped dope,but still lost..as not even he could beat 9th degree's dickriders.I don't think it'll happen again.I think j-money will drop good,like he did last week and win here.So,I predict J-money to win.

15. Drakel (4-1) vs. 16. Sobe. (2-0)
Should be a good battle.Drakel has shown to be better,as we haven't seen a lot from sobe.So I'm gonna go ahead and pick drakel to win.Although this can go either way.

17. Apotropaic (9-3) vs. 18. NaRc-UzI (5-3)
Apotropiac has dropped mainly nameplays since he's been in PLL.And against Narc,nameplays won't work.So it'll be interesting to see what apotopiac will do.Narc ussually drop weak,while sometimes coming decent in occasions.But I gotta go with Apotropiac to win.

19. Aimez (6-3) vs. 20. GreatnesS (6-3)
Aimez,aka stanza..has not dropped anything good yet.Ot at least nothing that impresses me.Like last week,he dropped a senior line,which is played.GreatnesS has dropped some all right stuff.So I predict he'll win.

21. Kon.Tay.Juz (5-4) vs. 22. Spektikul (8-4)
If Kon.Tay.Juz drops like he did last week,he'll win.But,he hasn't shown to be consistant in the past.Spektikul hasn't shown that neither..but I still gotta pick him to win.

23. E.C (7-5) vs. 24. Dizzee Rascal (1-0)
Hmm..could go either way.E.C's shown to be good,but last week he dropped a wtf punch.Maybe the dude's washed up.?Anyways..Last week,dizzie dropped a nice punch.And I think he'll do it again.I predict Dizzie to win.

25. Illicit (1-0) vs. 26. Hitokiri Butosai (1-0)
Still don't know who illicit is.His only battle was a win by no-show.So I don't know what to expect from him.Hitokiri Butsai dropped a simple and basic punch last time..and I don't know if he'll drop on that level again..So,yea.Obsurity on both competitors here..but I'm gonna pick Hitokiri anyways.

27. Rile1 (5-4) vs. 28. KOOL COL-B (5-4)
Close battle here.I think both are on the same level,skillswise.Rile1 has shown to be better at wordplay,but Kool-Col-B is better at humor and wittyness.This battle could go either way,but I'm gonna pick Kool-Col-B.
29. Crazy Hades (5-4) vs. 30. T.r.oo.P (3-2)
Crazy Hades is still a wannabe shakespeare,always dropping shit nobody understands.Troop used to drop ok,in the past.But since he been in PLL.He hasn't dropped anything good.Blah,I predict a boring battle.The losers will be the voters.But I predict Troop to win.Crazy Hades will drop some riddle for us to spen hours trying to decipher.

31. Macca (4-4) vs. 32. One Mic (3-4)
One Mic is 3-4?WOw,I know the dude is better than that.But luckily for him,Macca is really wack.So One Mic will win this easy.

33. Legend (4-5) vs. 34. Apo Kold (0-0)
Fuck is Apo kold?

35. Venture (0-0) vs. 36. Nick Fletcher (0-0)
I seen some of ventures battles in front lines.Speccifically the one he had against Sobe.(where he got merked BTW)And he doesn't have anything special.He's got potential,but that won't win anything against Nick Flethcher.Nick Fletcher is well known for dropping punches with humor and shit.SO nick Fletcher will own this.

37. Lunch Box KID (0-0) vs. 38. MoTiF (0-0)
Lunch Box KID?How the fuck you gonna allow somone in the league with a name like that?I pick Motif to win for not having a gay ass name.

39. The Revelation (6-6) vs. 40. Young Law (4-4)
Young Law,still hasn't dropped anything good.Revelation has had 2 bad weeks where he dropped straight up wackness.But I think this week will be his week.I predict revelation to win.

41. Haiku Sylabis (2-2) vs. 42. MaRVOLOUSJay (1-1)
Marvj had fallen off.And it seems my previous d/r,Gkillaz05 has jumped on him.And marvJ is prolly proud of that shit too.Anyways..haiku will win.Marv will drop played AGAIN.

43. Common (5-6) vs. 44. SlicKnife (1-2)
Common has a 5-6 record...and has he even been ranked higher than 40 since he's been here?I don't think he has.And I don't think he ever will.The kaiku guy is nothing special neither.But he's way better than Common.I think Haiku will own here.

45. Ill Technique (0-1) vs. 46. Elicer (0-1)
Blah,boring battle here.Does anyone care about who wins this one?..Meh,Elicer to win.

47. Dex (1-3) vs. 48. Garth Algar (1-2)
Dex dropped wack last week.Only reason he won was because he went up against Tie-D.The one man who is capable of dropping wacker than him.This week,I don't Garth is capable of dropping THAT wack.So I pick Garth to win.

49. Mystic Chaos (3-4) vs. 50. Tie-D (1-5)
2 weeks in a row,Tie-D dropped wackest punch of the week.I think this week he will do so again.Mystic isn't that good of a battler,but he sure as hell is better than Tie-D.

Old 12-21-05, 03:01 PM   #5
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Outro

In conclusion...it was a boring week.Hopefully this week won't be as bad.

Old 12-21-05, 03:04 PM   #6
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 1BF2 6622

Decent mag agian, respect...mine and jacks battle was a tie like, you gonna do a top ten punches or you not be arsed?

Old 12-21-05, 03:06 PM   #7
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
9th came with a J/Bassline kinda line.

The J and Bassline have no relation to each other. None at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
J-Money came with a bicyle wordplay bar.2-tired,9th speed,bike,up-hill,bitch riding.

Wtf is a 9th speed? It's 9th gear, for all the uneducated fucks who thought J-Money's bar was halfway decent.

^ That second comment isn't directed at you, NK. I just couldn't post that in my battle thread or people would start crying again.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.

Old 12-21-05, 03:07 PM   #8
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Almost forgot this.........

Top 10 Punches of the Week(not including my own)

10-It's instrumental that I don't waste time for y'all
So J'll get beat - kick drum, bassline and all
-9th Degree

9-Might aswell hit this cunt in the head, he no idea what i said
Cus ur destined to be a failure like a malfunctioning bionic leg
-Dizzie Rascal

8-You'll get wrecked quick, this whore'll be my next bitch
Why should I bother to try? When ur puttin choruses in a TEXT diss
-Mr. Key

7-You couldn't have the advantage in this battle even if you host it..
................And you about as sharp as what i butter my toast wit..
-Kon.Tay.Juz

6--Ill enough to start contestin sites, your messing right..
Cause when i see YOU....I DONT see a contest in site!
-Daubs

5--My lines are boiled eggs, hard to beat, and still everyone bite'm
Own me in a PL battle? shit, I ghosted and taught you to write'm
-Spektikul

4-this bitch EC aint nice, im bout to call his bluff
cuz the only time he smoked Dro.............................................
........................................he got high after a puff
-High Dro

3-im two-tired, ill drop wack and go 9th speed, yea, its a bike im tryna be
cuz while im movin up,-hill be jelous,cuz his bitch is ridin me
-J-Money

2-Trey'd ya Methodz in.... Cant be ' guided to success ' Catchin Wins
If I offered a Manual..... get sued for Sexually Harrassing Him
-Tavarez

1-Not even fit for half ass, no one thinks Spek's a smash
Cause Speks only hit single...
..................................when his girl dumped his ass..
-Red Bull

WACKEST PUNCH

WACKEST PUNCH
this guys a joke, cant set apart skunk and spunk
puffed a funky joint and wondered why his lungs sunk
-Tie-D......for the 2nd week in a row

Old 12-21-05, 03:29 PM   #9
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: D6DE 8AA8

some of ur top tens were wack...................like High Dros and Rascals

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 12-21-05, 03:43 PM   #10
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: AC2A 692A

high dros was poor.

Old 12-21-05, 05:58 PM   #11
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP: AD72 FFBE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
some of ur top tens were wack...................like High Dros and Rascals

That whole week was wack,there wasn't much options for me...
Old 12-21-05, 07:31 PM   #12
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: 888C 2BD4

good magazine, props for taking the time man

Old 12-21-05, 07:40 PM   #13
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9E0A BAC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Wtf is a 9th speed? It's 9th gear, for all the uneducated fucks who thought J-Money's bar was halfway decent.

are you halfway retarded???

if you go to a store and look at bikes, on the side of them would it say "10-speed" or would it say "10-gear"

you know damn well what the answer to that question is

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro  
Old 12-21-05, 08:22 PM   #14
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 5F2C AA8F

Stop fucking hating on me, he's wordplay was forced to fuck, mine wasn't, I only had to explain my bar and make it look like I tried to hard, your fault your dumbass couldn't get it, and prolly still can't even with the explenation

Old 12-21-05, 10:28 PM   #15
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: 66CC 3CD6

themed punchlines would be cool but RB did that so it'd be gay