Thread: D523 vs *Antic*
View Single Post
Old 01-26-06, 01:13 AM   #21
Germ
in your system

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Antic*
look man, it's cool that you know a lot, but it ain't cool to degrade both of us for workin' to elevate. No cat is born instantly ill as fuck, it just don't happen. That's why you got like 7,000 posts and we got like a hundred or so.

Don't hate. It takes the fun outta shit, I just do this text shit for tha hell of it, to sharpen my mind. Sorry I ain't Jin or whatever.

D523, the votes are off, that last dude's vote didn't make sense really. we kin scrap that shit if ya want.

what would you rather me do? baby you like all the other hurting noobs? ask fucking D523, when he first came, he was soooo shitty, but he elevated a hella ton, and i treated him the same way....buddy, its criticism, if you can't take it, shove off, you're actually handling it better than most, but its better for someone to come right out and say you're whack, they fancying it up saying shit like "oh, it was aigh, but whatever"

^ thats not advice, criticism, anything...i tell you whats up, and i'll try to give you a few pointers...i'm not the best, but i know some shit cause i have been here for a while....but yeah, text is for fun, i just have seeing people like paramik, who don't know diddly squat, nah saying?

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ