View Single Post
Old 03-02-06, 07:40 PM   #4
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

IP:

One thing that you fail to realize is that its not our position to argue with you about our belief, because you have proven by the time spent on the thread that no matter what we say, your mind wont be changed. For centuries WE gave you (the world) multiple reasons to believe, actually, we gave you all the reasons to believe in Christanity. But, when it comes down to it, it is your choice, but i'm not going to say that your going to be condemned for eternity, because its not my place to state where your future lies. Its a choice, choose it or not, it makes me no difference. Just realize that the only person that your convincing about things concerning our religion not making any sense is yourself. Instead of being so logical about everything, just relax and actually listen to the world and whats happening to it and what has happened. Why do we have a world? WHy are we alive? Etc. When you think about it, anything beyond our comprihension doesn't make sence. I could go on and on with questions that we dont have answers to. But when it comes to MY religion, everything is perfectly clear whether you understand or not. When you build a relationship with the so called "invisible man" that you speak of, then you will began to understand. But the things that float at the bottom of the sea are always unclear until you take the chance to dive into the unknown.