View Single Post
Old 03-02-06, 08:40 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

OMB...What you're saying is a bit arrogant and pompous. Your co-worker's faith is acceptable only because YOU approve? Dawg, come on. Furthermore, "you people" meant RV members and their constant "Screw Christianity" threads. (Not saying you're saying SCREW it).

I'm also educated and studied biology. I am under NO obligation (as Gdeuce said) to validate my belief to you. I will say this, however. I have reconciled the seemingly "conflicting" views of science and the bible's account of creation. There is no contradiction in me. If you are genuine and not trying to discredit Christianity, why not make a thread called, "Why do you believe in Jesus?" Otherwise, this thread comes off as more anti-Christian propoganda, which you are certainly free to disseminate.

ONE MORE THING. I don't have a degree in theology, but have read the bible many times and studied it. I have been in or around church all of my life. So, you have to know that being "good" is not acceptable in the christian view to guarantee "salvation". You have simply chosen to reject it.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote