View Single Post
Old 03-04-06, 08:50 PM   #26
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
OK. If everyone has a good reason, then why is it most of the christians I ask about their faith either dont give me a straight answer, or say something stupid like "I grew up as a christian" or "How could God not exist?" or "Because Jesus died for our sins" etc etc etc... Reasons like that just dont cut it for me. Im open minded, but im not foolish enough to believe something without proper reasoning. I think you'll find that a lot of christians dont know shit all about their own faith and their own religion.

And I believe in plenty of things other people dont believe in, so I know how you feel. You're thinking "why can't everybody just believe in God and be saved...? Theyre destroying themselves in the long run. Don't they understand?"

Well, to some people thats a good enough reason. You have to look at the fact that 95% of people PERIOD are stupid as hell, it's not just Christians. If you went to the Middle East, there'd be people that way about Islam and if you went to Israel, there'd be people like that about being Jewish. I don't want everyone to believe in God yo, I just want people to understand where i'm coming from with my beliefs. I've been through shit without slipping and falling back and I honestly don't think I could ever do it myself, to me, there has to be a God for a trillion reasons. However, i'll be real, I do doubt him sometimes, but that doesn't mean I don't have the faith.

But I am really weird in all aspects, I can never speak for the average person.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!