Thread: White struggle
View Single Post
Old 03-10-06, 03:50 PM   #5
KISI
atlas the vagabond

IP:

you can't really blame someone that is used to being done wrong by someone that is one of you, by the majority of you, to see you and expect you to do the same.

example.

there's me and my neighbors, a family of 5.
so far the mother, father, and thier two sons, have all taken turns vandalizing my property, in a sneaky, deceptive way, and thier has been no justice.
So here you come on my property, trying to apologize, but all i see from a distance is a family member of the family that has done me wrong. So i immediatly go about defending myself by attacking you first.

but black culture, on another subject is a big part of us. Our culture kept us alive in the midst of hard times, from slavery days, to today, when we were oppressed, it was the customs of our people that kept us sane, gave us hope. Gave us as black people sense of comradery, because we were all, and are all going through the same thing.

so that is why when a white person, a person from a people that have historically shown them selves to be the oppressor, tries to insert themselves into our culture, then they are sometimes met with anger.