View Single Post
Old 03-26-06, 08:47 AM   #5
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
The reason why I and other believers butt heads so much with other people on this site is because they haven't come to the knowledge of being spiritually minded. They're confusing knowing what scripture says with the mind, with what's going on around them in the spirit realm. It has nothing to do with intellect. God laughs at man's "intellect". It's foolishness to him. I've had to swallow my pride a couple times when people come at me with scriptures they've obviously taken out of context, and quote for the sake of provoking an argument when none is needed. I'm not an expert on scripture in the tradition of a theologist. But, I have studied and been taught scripture extensively throughout my life.

I won't go into too many specifics here because the bible says, "don't cast your pearls among swine." So, I don't want people who aren't spiritually minded to read it and become perplexed with what I'm saying. The fact of the matter is, the struggle of every man isn't with what you see, but with what you don't see. Satan knows the bible more than any Christian ever can. He was there with God in the beginning! So, just because someone quotes scripture doesn't make him righteous, or even a Christian. How can you tell if someone is a Christian or not? It's simple. Ask them who Jesus is. If the answer doesn't align with what the New Testament clearly says, then they are operating in a spirit of error, and anti-christ. There are many people on this board who fit that description. They're attempted to rape the bible by tearing out pages they don't agree with, but claiming to hold others near and dear. I scoff at that. Either accept ALL of the bible or NONE of it at all. Then, they attempt to say I'm not believing the bible because I'm gay. That's completely erroneous and outrageous. Every man is a sinner. If that logic were true, then NO MAN could claim to be a Christian because he sins at some point or another. Therefore, satan is a liar! Get behind me. These people think they are so clever and intelligent. Little do they know their own destruction will soon follow their folly if they don't repent. God is more than kind and gracious. They mock him. They laugh at God. They tempt God. They think God doesn't exist simply because he hasn't brought judgment to them, yet. Well, what they don't understand is judgment never comes right away. But, when it does, they'll know that they have reaped what they sowed. God is NOT mocked.

That's actually extremely relevant to how I feel about Intelligence.

I think i might understand what your saying in terms of spiritual warfare.
Because it's my logic, thats either a gift from God, or a gift from satan to force me to rationalize and shove God out of my life because it's my rationale that challenges God.

At the time, my rationale could be a Gift from God, to try and help me come to grips with the idea that not everything can be understood. some things just have to be believed in. It's easy for someone who doesn't think to accept what someone says is right or wrong, but i think faith comes in, when you are forced to think, and still choose to believe in something that you can't comprehend.

at the same time, am i selfish and conceited to think that I am worthy of a gift from God?
Or is that feeling of possibly being selfish and conceited, a trick of the devil to make me feel guilty and distract me from God's grace, and his example(s) of love to me.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote