View Single Post
Old 03-26-06, 09:15 AM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Yeah, I read the book of job....and pretty much learned that consequence is not punishment or reward from God...and suffering is not related to disobediance, as rewards are not related to obediance.
and I def agree with what you're saying about belief.
Everything is speculation in the world, unless you've experienced it. There is no proof of anything accept for what we know from experience. There is no more proof in the videos that someone has walked on the moon....than there is that God exists through the writings of the bible.
In reality, you could successfuly argue that there is more proof that God exists than there is that man walked on the moon. and even past that, proof itself doesn't really exist. Proof IS what we experience and thats all. Everything else is just regurgitated information that we accept as fact, or fiction.

so what you're saying makes sense to me. and is good to hear someone who has the same beliefs on some things.

By the way, if it is any consollation....I don't believe homosexuality is something God will condemn you for. I believe if you were to be condemned for anything, it would be to assume that you have no way out of hell, because of something you can't help.

I don't know if people are born gay, or if they make a decision to be gay. Either way, if a decision is made, there is reason behind it that can't be argued with.
I think what people who shit differently need to ask is, if it was taboo to be straight, instead of gay....what would they do? Is there attraction to the opposite sex strong enough, to do whats "wrong" as a society, and as some people claim..religiously? I think the majority of the answers would be yes............but than they would turn around and say you're wrong for being gay, when yet they would admit to being straight when straight was just as wrong as gay is considered now.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote