Thread: Fuckin God no
View Single Post
Old 05-06-06, 01:25 PM   #5
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph

Reasons I hate R&B: CAuse its the same fuckin shit over and over again. Sex Love and cheating. Sex, love, and cheating. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. The music feel is almost always the same and it annoys the fuckin shit out of me

dude, i fell EXACTLY the same way... i mean, i've never really heard anything new. its ALL the same. i just started giving it a chance because every now and then, somebody gets innovative and puts a new spin on it... fer example, that new Rhianna song called unfaithful, that was a VERY original spin on the whole cheating thing, and i liked it. and you gotta give Ne-Yo some credit for so sick. he's talkin about how he doesnt wanna be in love. i mean, mostly its all the same but there are exceptions. ppl'd prolly say the same thing about rap tho, ya know? thats why its OUR job as MC's to BE original and not just a "money cash hoes" rapper, nah leans? i think lyrical rap is WAY more musical, thought out and poetic than most R&B songs... the only thing u need for R &B is a voice(i know im exaggerating but w/e), but rap you need much more
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote