View Single Post
Old 05-08-06, 03:18 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

^^YUP condom manufacturers (who pay the gov of course - like EVERY company) and a lot more. Like the claimed Anti HIV and Anti-AIDS drugs that are already found not to work, like AZT. as a matter fact AZT GIVES you aids by destroying your white blood cells anyway!! THE SAME THING AIDS DOES!!!

see how it works? If you die from ANY illness once they diagnose you with HIV, they'll say you succumb to AIDS - ANYTHING. If you die from say...pneomonia like people do every single day, they say it was AIDS that killed you. This puts you in fear and panic, which means you'll go along with anything that seems like a solution.

They create it, they feed it, and let shit run wild and don't tell you that they built it. That they caused the problem, so you can react, and they can offer you their "solution". They get paid off of your fear and your pain cuz you'll always go to them for the answers. Create a bigger problem, offer a more dramatic (and of course..more profitable) "solution".

What's funny is, you've already seen this trend of thought in action. Hever heard of "good cop, bad cop"?

• Where one cop acts like the prick. he screams at you says he wants to see you go down etc etc. He's "the problem".
• You react.
• Then "good cop" comes in and says "hey my partners a lunatic, but I can help you. why don't you just work with us". He pretends to be the "solution".

the solution to a manufactured problem.

see how it works? That's why the control of information becomes key.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote