RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-06, 04:24 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
To anyone else that thinks the AIDS vrus wasn't man made, the inventor came forward.

IP: 2977 80E3

Nobel Prize winner and founder of the Institute of Human Viroligy (IHV), Doctor Robert Gallo threw aside the veil and admitted that he didn't "co-discover" the AIDS virus, infact, he invented it in 1971 from highly modified versions of the Visna virus (what is now "HIV") originally engineered by the Nazi scientist who were brought over to the US after WW2. Their testing at the time had only progressed to sheep. Gallo states Visna was modified with Lukemia and Lymphomia strands to create AIDS. The 1984 Announcement of AIDS is an identical copy of his paper on the "Special Virus" - used for his synopsis back in 1971. He even seeked the patent on the final blood sample that contained it but was beat to the punch. He has however gotten the patent on the HIV test which he collects royalties on anually.

Dr Gallo came forward as the inventor of the AIDS virus, stating that he and his co-scientist dr. Luc Montagnier were under contract by the U.S. gov't to engineer a virus originally called "Special Virus" or "Super Virus" in an effort to adress the "World Overpopulation problem" the U.N. had expressed great concern over in a memorandum (and they still complain about it today to be honest). The virus was then coupled with the vaccine innoculations distributed first in North Africa and Manhattan, as evidenced in the viral flow chart you can peep for your self right here: http://www.boydgraves.com/flowchart.

Of course, after he comes foward, the same establishment that employed him, trained him, awarded him numerous times over, and even paid him to do it are now slandering him to oblivion saying he's a crook and a fraud. That's expected seeing that the U.S. would obviosuly not want to indicate that they spent 500 million tax-payer dollars on the project "Special Virus Program" between 1964 and 1978 that unleashed a disease that's killed millions and will kill millions more.

Today, the very same inventor of the virus, who still gives lectures at medical schools around the world, is one of the leading researchers in HIV/AIDS antivirus progress.

BTW, in 1989 the co-inventor of this disease came foward and admitted that HIV abosluely does NOT cause AIDS and that HIV doesn't cause anything - it's a "passenger" type cell meaning it goes along for the ride, it can not take control. This is where Dr. Gallo and Dr. Montagnier disagree, but BOTH scientists state that AIDS can not, and IS not caused by sexual activity and that its actually caused by a weakened immune system from such sources a recreational drug use, mal nutrition, and prescription drugs like AZT. They both go on to state that homosexuals show the highest percentage of AIDS death, but infact, homosexuals are the highest percentage of illicit drug users so naturally AIDS will follow. One doc says HIV predisposes the immune system to weakness, the other doesn't. Both admit that both HIV and AIDS are man-made AND they worked on it. A full medical staff and years of gov't signed checks corroborate their stories.

As a matter of fact, there are pending lawsuits against the U.S. gov for this...but of course you never hear about it, or any of this for that matter. Just the BS perpetuated by the same people who make trillions off of keeping you misinformed.

free your mind.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 05-08-06 at 04:47 AM. Reason: same reason I end up editing anything. for clarity.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 04:44 AM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Fuckin wow...

Rofl @ the world. That's all I have to say
Old 05-08-06, 04:49 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9AA5 CE93

Cool man...

Word to the population decreases.............
Old 05-08-06, 06:08 AM   #4
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: BC9F EC21

source? (not saying i dont believe it, i just dont want to sound dumb when people ask me where i read it from and i say a rap message board)

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 05-08-06, 06:10 AM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by B!ayboy
source? (not saying i dont believe it, i just dont want to sound dumb when people ask me where i read it from and i say a rap message board)

^^exactly...

Anything to corroborate this...
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 02:16 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

cmon man, we live in the digital age. everybody here knows how to use google, ask.com and so on when you want to look for something.

take the initiative! don't wait for me to spoon feed it to you. go feed your self! enter "robert gallo AIDS" in a search engine see what hundreds of documents pop up.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 02:18 PM   #7
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 841C A3D9

Man, it'd be hard for me to sleep knowing millions of people die from something I invented.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 05-08-06, 02:19 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

oh yeah, also search for "special virus program" or "gallo special virus" and prepare to be blown away. none of this shit is a secret lol, the info's been out since the 80's.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 05-08-06, 02:21 PM   #9
L.E
L.E

IP: 5163 532A

Wow...

That is fuckin sick man.

He doesn't deserve to live.
Old 05-08-06, 02:24 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Man, it'd be hard for me to sleep knowing millions of people die from something I invented.

not when somebody told you it'd be curing a problem. this is how it works, they never come riht out and tell you that you're destroying humanity.

that's how the armed forces work. they never tell you "you're going to go take the life of someoen who's exactly like you are and you'll destroy their family, just liek yours would be if and when you die". they paint it to look nice nad important and say "you country needs you!" once again - make evil fair-seeming.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 05-08-06, 02:27 PM   #11
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 841C A3D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
not when somebody told you it'd be curing a problem. this is how it works, they never come riht out and tell you that you're destroying humanity.

That's not different to me at all. If somebody told me it'd be curing a problem, and then I see it really just killed millions of people, I'd feel pretty bad.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 05-08-06, 02:29 PM   #12
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

then why do we still learn that HIV and Aids are sexually transmitted deseases if its been known since the 80's?

But if thats true then thats really fucked up. Im with 9th Degree, I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing I made something that killed millions.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 02:40 PM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
then why do we still learn that HIV and Aids are sexually transmitted deseases if its been known since the 80's?

But if thats true then thats really fucked up. Im with 9th Degree, I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing I made something that killed millions.

"of course you never hear about it, or any of this for that matter. Just the BS perpetuated by the same people who make trillions off of keeping you misinformed."

it's highly profitable to keep you in the dark, as it always has been. When you don't know any better, they can rake in the trillions without any fight and you'll go to them for all the answers. All they gotta do to keep you from knowing is not tell you about it. But then people like me come along and blow the lid off of it. what's funny is, I'm not exposin jack shit, just showing you the shit that's always been there they they didn't want you to see.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 05-08-06, 02:44 PM   #14
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

Oh, Thats Whats Up, highly profitable meaning by them not knowing the truth and claiming it's caused from sexually transmitted deseases increases the amount in condom sales. thats fucked though.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 03:18 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^YUP condom manufacturers (who pay the gov of course - like EVERY company) and a lot more. Like the claimed Anti HIV and Anti-AIDS drugs that are already found not to work, like AZT. as a matter fact AZT GIVES you aids by destroying your white blood cells anyway!! THE SAME THING AIDS DOES!!!

see how it works? If you die from ANY illness once they diagnose you with HIV, they'll say you succumb to AIDS - ANYTHING. If you die from say...pneomonia like people do every single day, they say it was AIDS that killed you. This puts you in fear and panic, which means you'll go along with anything that seems like a solution.

They create it, they feed it, and let shit run wild and don't tell you that they built it. That they caused the problem, so you can react, and they can offer you their "solution". They get paid off of your fear and your pain cuz you'll always go to them for the answers. Create a bigger problem, offer a more dramatic (and of course..more profitable) "solution".

What's funny is, you've already seen this trend of thought in action. Hever heard of "good cop, bad cop"?

• Where one cop acts like the prick. he screams at you says he wants to see you go down etc etc. He's "the problem".
• You react.
• Then "good cop" comes in and says "hey my partners a lunatic, but I can help you. why don't you just work with us". He pretends to be the "solution".

the solution to a manufactured problem.

see how it works? That's why the control of information becomes key.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 05-08-06 at 03:21 PM.