AkHiLeEz_SkYLL
New to RV

Arrow Organized Demise

IP:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228469
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228578

Ayo I think it’s time I pour my mind an’ cyph about my organized demise//~/
so over the course of my insight, I’ma’ take you on tour inside my mind, //~/
i try to give you the fruits of this life, i keep this shit on cruise when i write//~/
i need ya’ sympathy, so that’s why i'm doin’ this right? get a clue when i cyph//~/
One move, an' it's like, i'm pullin’ the knife, stop an' drop two in ya’ sight//~/
C’mon’ get in my shoes an’ you might, get a small sense of the abuse that I fight//~/
What’s the use of this life? I’m blow when my pain lights the fuse an’ ignite//~/
an’ all you people think I do it for hype, But I’ll sit in this room while I write, //~/
I rode in a plane, but this is where it crashes an’ burns, just grasp it an’ learn//~/
I’m on a path wit no turns, you don’t know me, so yea, I look past ya’ concern//~/
Tha to first to land it, How does hurt get managed under these circumstances?//~/
many things led to this point, wanna see pain? Let me drop on heads like a coin//~/
when I think back it gets foggy, my whole fam had counseling while I sat in the lobby//~/
so young, yet did I fight it that well? Did I hide that well? Dog the pain levels right at the belt//~/
theres some things that I can’t even mention in this, there’s a stench in the mist//~/
let out all this hate an’ anger when I’m clenchin’ a fist, an’ check the extension to this//~/
SkYLL is cold, leave you needin’ to breathe, like I verbally blew two at ya’ ribs//~/
just get a clue wit my spit, SkYLL treats hearts like cds, one move an’ it skips//~/
an’ everyone thinks I won’t lose it an’ slit, I got all kinds of help but I refuse it a bit//~/
damn I’m not new to this shit, my pain haunts me, I’m the very proof that it lives//~/
it’z 2 in the mornin’, I’m at the end of my path as I leak, check the facts that I speak//~/
blast away or slash wit blades? I’ll cut, ‘cause I’m not tryna’ wake my fam out of they sleep//~/
no screams so I mask’em an’ weep, it hurts knowin’ you prolly laugh as you read //~/
I stood there as my pain rains drippin’ off of my tips, anything said came soft from the lips//~/
My life drained off of my slits, I can’t even think as my brain’s stallin’ a bit//~/
this isn't sum phase that I’m spittin’, this is daily hurt that consistently stays intermittent//~/
do or die? i wanted to live this life, but i blacked out before i made my decision//~/

Battle Wreckord
33-2

.:::~*!*~Line Of Tha Century~*!*~:::...
^-=!~I was checkin' my *reflection*, i'm just as *dope* as *coke on mirrorz*~!=-^