RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-06, 10:56 PM   #1
AkHiLeEz_SkYLL
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Arrow Organized Demise

IP: 9080 4ADA

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228469
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228578

Ayo I think it’s time I pour my mind an’ cyph about my organized demise//~/
so over the course of my insight, I’ma’ take you on tour inside my mind, //~/
i try to give you the fruits of this life, i keep this shit on cruise when i write//~/
i need ya’ sympathy, so that’s why i'm doin’ this right? get a clue when i cyph//~/
One move, an' it's like, i'm pullin’ the knife, stop an' drop two in ya’ sight//~/
C’mon’ get in my shoes an’ you might, get a small sense of the abuse that I fight//~/
What’s the use of this life? I’m blow when my pain lights the fuse an’ ignite//~/
an’ all you people think I do it for hype, But I’ll sit in this room while I write, //~/
I rode in a plane, but this is where it crashes an’ burns, just grasp it an’ learn//~/
I’m on a path wit no turns, you don’t know me, so yea, I look past ya’ concern//~/
Tha to first to land it, How does hurt get managed under these circumstances?//~/
many things led to this point, wanna see pain? Let me drop on heads like a coin//~/
when I think back it gets foggy, my whole fam had counseling while I sat in the lobby//~/
so young, yet did I fight it that well? Did I hide that well? Dog the pain levels right at the belt//~/
theres some things that I can’t even mention in this, there’s a stench in the mist//~/
let out all this hate an’ anger when I’m clenchin’ a fist, an’ check the extension to this//~/
SkYLL is cold, leave you needin’ to breathe, like I verbally blew two at ya’ ribs//~/
just get a clue wit my spit, SkYLL treats hearts like cds, one move an’ it skips//~/
an’ everyone thinks I won’t lose it an’ slit, I got all kinds of help but I refuse it a bit//~/
damn I’m not new to this shit, my pain haunts me, I’m the very proof that it lives//~/
it’z 2 in the mornin’, I’m at the end of my path as I leak, check the facts that I speak//~/
blast away or slash wit blades? I’ll cut, ‘cause I’m not tryna’ wake my fam out of they sleep//~/
no screams so I mask’em an’ weep, it hurts knowin’ you prolly laugh as you read //~/
I stood there as my pain rains drippin’ off of my tips, anything said came soft from the lips//~/
My life drained off of my slits, I can’t even think as my brain’s stallin’ a bit//~/
this isn't sum phase that I’m spittin’, this is daily hurt that consistently stays intermittent//~/
do or die? i wanted to live this life, but i blacked out before i made my decision//~/

Battle Wreckord
33-2

.:::~*!*~Line Of Tha Century~*!*~:::...
^-=!~I was checkin' my *reflection*, i'm just as *dope* as *coke on mirrorz*~!=-^
Old 05-28-06, 12:46 AM   #2
XpLiCiT187
New to RV

IP: 7984 B4A8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkHiLeEz_SkYLL
SkYLL is cold, leave you needin’ to breathe, like I verbally blew two at ya’ ribs//~/
just get a clue wit my spit, SkYLL treats hearts like cds, one move an’ it skips//~/

THIS SHIT WAS HOT...^^ THAT LINE STOOD OUT THE MOST TO ME THOUGH, ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM I CAN GIVE IS THE STRUCTURE COULD BE ALOT BETTER. YOU KNOW HOW TO COUNT BARS? THE WAY THATS TYPED UP WITH THE LINES ALL STRECHED OUT MAKES IT APPEAR LIKE IT DOESNT FLOW OR THERES TOO MANY RHYMES TRYIN TO BE CRAMMED INTO 1 BAR...THIS NICE FUH NET SHIT BUT IT DONT SEEM LIKE IT WOULD GO WITT A BEAT. GOOD SHIT THOUGH B.

Last edited by XpLiCiT187 : 05-28-06 at 12:52 AM.
Send a message via Yahoo to XpLiCiT187   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-06, 12:35 PM   #3
AkHiLeEz_SkYLL
New to RV

IP: 9080 4ADA

word, a lot of my pieces are to a beat in my head, they all flow perfect....i promise. however, i appreciate it, it's nice getting more than 2 words for feedback. the original site i was at was dope, and this site is the most similar that i've come across where there's a lot of actual talent and not gassed lame asses bein' cocky when they have no reason to be. and i probably could split my bars. i don't try cramming anything, but if it appears that way, oh well. i learned to do away with fillers a year after i started rhymin'....thanks homie.

Battle Wreckord
33-2

^-=!~I was checkin' my *reflection*, i'm just as *dope* as *coke on mirrorz*~!=-^
Old 06-08-06, 08:58 PM   #4
AkHiLeEz_SkYLL
New to RV

IP: ADC2 2DA3

up-in-your-girl ^

Battle Wreckord
33-2

Old 07-01-06, 07:52 AM   #5
AkHiLeEz_SkYLL
New to RV

IP: 8027 06E9

up-in-your-girl^

Battle Wreckord
33-2