View Single Post
Old 05-28-06, 08:50 PM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I hate when people do this shit. Basically we cant believe anything is wrong or right. Aren't you being a slave to logic? The same society that has enslaved some people to think the way they do made you think the way you do. B Everyone is taught something and you were taught what you're doing isnt wrong. How do we know murder or any other type of "wrong" that we're taught is actually wrong. There's reasons why people have been 'enslaved' to dislike gays in the 1st place. If we apply this to anything, we shouldn't even listen to you. I actually don't like gays, not the people, mainly the attribute. I just don't like feminine men, even if they don't act like a girl, liking men to ME is seen as wrong. The same way I have been raised to dislike them, is the same way you were raised NOT to dislike them. You can never escape influence, cause as long as you're here in this world you're always gonna be influenced. Something has influenced you to be so called "freed" from the slave mentality, when in reality you're just a "slave" to a different owner. Shit, we might as well not move or eat, and just sit there and die. Cause we might become slaves to food and air. IN MY OPINION!!!! PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE. It's just how I see it.

1st off, I know feminine men who are heterosexual. And, liking men doesn't make a man effeminate.

2nd, I'm talking about stereotypes bro, not what's "right" or "wrong". I'm saying that people are ingrained to think gays are inferior to them. That affects the way people view gays and lesbians. And, I feel that is wrong because it doesn't allow you to get to know an individual without bias. That's what I'm talking about.

And, when you become self-aware, that's when you can change your way of thinking. Part of growing mentally is literally unlearning many of the lies we're taught growing up, not only about other cultures, but about ourselves.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote