View Single Post
Old 06-15-06, 03:13 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
thats fine and dandy, but i got a hard question for yah, one thats gonna leave yah guessing!

I want you to add up all the profits RUSH made off all those CD's minus the mulitiple CD burners you probely burnt out, lol and the Magic marker you used to Write RUSH INC on those RW Cd's. Judging by the music i've heard Its still probely Minus something.. But hey at least yah got the experience of failure..

well lets add this up:

Being that we've never burned our own CD's we always went to a CD Duplicator, that'd be $0 spent in "burnt out CD burners".
And being that all of those CD's have the names in Print on them, NOT handwriting, that's another $0 spent on "Magic Markers".

See...you're small minded. So you can't help but think small minded things. We don't fuck with home-made mixtapes son.

Here's some pictures (and a write up) to prove it: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213420

So all in all, the "losses" that you 're dreaming about.. simply....don't exist.

Now I see why people here don't take you serious. You act like you know what you're talkin about, but come to find out that you truthfully lol have no clue at all. Thanks for being jealous and hatin though, it was truely fun taking a hot shit right down your throat.

Don't worry. I'm sure you'll come up with something else stupid to say

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote