View Single Post
Old 06-15-06, 03:25 PM   #5
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
well lets add this up:

Being that we've never burned our own CD's we always went to a CD Duplicator, that'd be $0 spent in "burnt out CD burners".
And being that all of those CD's have the names in Print on them, NOT handwriting, that's another $0 spent on "Magic Markers".

See...you're small minded. So you can't help but think small minded things. We don't fuck with home-made mixtapes son.

Here's some pictures (and a write up) to prove it: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213420

So all in all, the "losses" that you 're dreaming about.. simply....don't exist.

Now I see why people here don't take you serious. You act like you know what you're talkin about, but come to find out that you truthfully lol have no clue at all. Thanks for being jealous and hatin though, it was truely fun taking a hot shit right down your throat.

Don't worry. I'm sure you'll come up with something else stupid to say

LMAO and i actually did laugh out loud.. Its funny to me that you think i truly care what people think of me on this rap Board.. lol.. I'm active what once a year in a two week span, simply to make fun of the same people claming they doing something other then posting on a website. Oh trust me i ant Jealous that i can guarntee you, i just think its funny that you think your actually making moves.. May i ask where your CD Sells? Leomade stands dont count either, and a Paper Boy does not count as a Distributer.

[