View Single Post
Old 06-21-06, 03:14 PM   #8
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

IP:

Listening...Ive heard this open collab shit was okay...

PK - he's always talkin' about strugglin' cos he's white, in all his tracks it gets tired...flow is good tho..eminem soundin dude...delivery is nice...lyrics are good...

UNF - delivery is gettin' played out like LE said...articulation is lacking again crazy, hard to hear...lyrics are completely different from the other dude...man you talking about different shit...flow is good..but thats it...like LE said this wasn't it real and son trust me it seems you puttin on an accent cos thats why you havin problems with articulation, with all the tracks you done you should be fine with your voice that you grew up with but I can tell specially because you cant say normal words that you would have said as a child, you can't pronounce..so honestly stop with the fakeness on the voice...be yourself I can tell this is not your real voice, Ive heard your real voice before son dont try make it sound deeper honestly, your shit will ride much more smoothly if you use your real voice...your emotion will get better and so will your delivery and most importantly your articulation...be real or dont drop 1

rtf:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230367

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Send a message via AIM to Konvict_NYC Send a message via MSN to Konvict_NYC   Reply With Quote