View Single Post
Old 07-04-06, 06:33 PM   #2
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

IP:

Listenin'..this is on that beat...u showed me that's koo..intro is kinda different..you sound a lil bored but you talkin' bout fun..fam shit is still monotonous however its got a lil more energy..but for this track you need 10 X more energy fam...try listen on an unbiased level..shit sounds a lil boring like beat is hot you're flowing on it tight you just need MUCH better energy and that will get rid of that robotic delivery and I can see this in the clubs..hook is catchy but you need to make it catchy by bein more energy..lyrics are okay..mainstream lyrics...sumin light hearted id see kanye west bump or sumin..but yeah fam things you did well on:

- Flow
- Hook

You didn't:

- Delivery
- Energy wasn't enough
- Robotic
- Monotonous

^change the energy and guess what fam IT ALL changes...into a more catchy track, right now lyrics and flow is right but emotion del;ivery and the way ure saying the words are totally wrong..change that..jus try sumin new dont be stubborn for new experiences I used to do it but trust me u need to try sum more shit........

Put more energy in yo shit..wild out aight fam..good lucks keep me posted..

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Send a message via AIM to Konvict_NYC Send a message via MSN to Konvict_NYC   Reply With Quote