View Single Post
Old 09-17-06, 05:37 AM   #13
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Oh nah, you misunderstood..

I think more or less all religions brainwash their followers.. But thats another argument compleatly.

BTW-- Sure, if they made the rules.. I guess suicide bombing would be compleatly acceptable.

Or would it?

Where do we draw the line between, misunderstood religious followers......And extremists terrorists?

That's just it. Based on their beliefs, suicide bombing is acceptable. However, most theologians and religious people would agree on one thing. And, that is that everyone has a right to defend their own faith and beliefs. That means that if an Islamic "extremist" attempts to bomb you, you as an individual don't have to subscribe to his beliefs and just lie there. You can act on your own level of faith or beliefs in that situation.

^^That's what George Bush claims to be doing right now. His belief is that America has a right to defend herself from these "extremists." Definitions aside, if the people doing the bombing believe they are doing "good", then, there is no reasoning with them. They are, in their own eyes, rational and faithful to their beliefs.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote