RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-06, 04:11 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Fuck pakastan and fuck islam

IP: DA5F 3303

I am sick to death of these mother fuckers..

The slightest mention of anything negative about them by anyone..... And what fucking happens?

They start rioting and burning effigys....

I honestly feel like publically burning a quran....

You know whats ironic? The catholic pope says Islam is violent, and in pakastan they believe starting a fucking violent riot is the correct way of acting towards these comments..

Is it just me, or are these people just MAYBE a few steps behind on the evolutionary scale?
Old 09-17-06, 04:23 AM   #2
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5478 86CC

OH MY GAWD!! You're some dumb kid with limited views and only get the media side of the story....

If your ass didn't know, Islam is a religion of peace..you have a couple hundred people not following that peace and going by malcolm x's preaching by any means neccesary..IT IS WRONG..HOWEVER a couple hundred in a billion in the religion..IS NOTHING..it does not represent a muslim atall...

I KNOW Islam is a relgion of peace because I am 1, im african american, i like in BK, do I look like a terrorist?...perhaps because theres black terrorists..does the pakistani guy in ya class look like a terorrist yes but hes probably not because its a very small percentage...

OK! the negative comments from the POPE is fucking stupid...look at christianity and the WARS and Battles they have WAGED over RELIGION...

THE CRUSADES!..that was huge...theres others too I jUst forgot their names...Offcourse some mufuckas are gonna riot because they deepy affectionate about their religion..

Fip the script for the minute, what if a Muslim priest..came out and told the world something like Christianity preaches violence and hate and is a satanic religion..WOAH now riots from all christian movements..

Theyll have all these violent riots and peaceful riots...WAIT DID I SAY PEACEFUL..yess..now flip back the script to wat happend...now you have violent riots..but u also have peaceful riots happening too...

BURNING A QURAN = man youre stupid, ignorant, rascist, an allround idiot...thats like saying..ooh well christianity is the relgion of george bush..ooh him and a ton of people destroyed Iraq..Christianity must be a violent religion..

U SEE ure looking at OSAMA Bin Laden, and ure like..oh ok..he must represent the whole of islam..

Man for a comment like that, you do not know what youre talking about..I bet you have never attended an Islam class?..no thought not..

WTF you do not know for a fact thats how they do it in pakistan..I KNOW sum1 in pakistan...northern pakistan on the border of afghanistan is the only place where you have dangerous activity....but the majority WILL NOT riot just for the comment...look how many people in pakistan..

OH MY LAWD - behind in evolutionary?..no they are in front of evolution, they know how peace is made...they dont go to violence..SOME DO..BUT THATS A VERY TINY FUCKIN PERCENTAGE MAN..

Fo'real I respected you, but this comment is so fucking stupid

Last edited by Prah'Ject : 09-17-06 at 04:34 AM.
Send a message via AIM to P To Tha R! Send a message via MSN to P To Tha R!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-06, 04:27 AM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

nos has these outbursts after lack of sleep.
Old 09-17-06, 04:47 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah'Ject
OH MY GAWD!! You're some dumb whiteboy with limited views and only get the media side of the story....

If your ass didn't know, Islam is a religion of peace..you have a couple hundred people not following that peace and going by malcolm x's preaching by any means neccesary..IT IS WRONG..HOWEVER a couple hundred in a billion in the religion..IS NOTHING..it does not represent a muslim atall...

I KNOW Islam is a relgion of peace because I am 1, im african american, i like in BK, do I look like a terrorist?...perhaps because theres black terrorists..does the pakistani guy in ya class look like a terorrist yes but hes probably not because its a very small percentage...

OK! the negative comments from the POPE is fucking stupid...look at christianity and the WARS and Battles they have WAGED over RELIGION...

THE CRUSADES!..that was huge...theres others too I jUst forgot their names...Offcourse some mufuckas are gonna riot because they deepy affectionate about their religion..

Fip the script for the minute, what if a Muslim priest..came out and told the world something like Christianity preaches violence and hate and is a satanic religion..WOAH now riots from all christian movements..

Theyll have all these violent riots and peaceful riots...WAIT DID I SAY PEACEFUL..yess..now flip back the script to wat happend...now you have violent riots..but u also have peaceful riots happening too...

BURNING A QURAN = man youre stupid, ignorant, rascist, an allround idiot...thats like saying..ooh well christianity is the relgion of george bush..ooh him and a ton of people destroyed Iraq..Christianity must be a violent religion..

U SEE ure looking at OSAMA Bin Laden, and ure like..oh ok..he must represent the whole of islam..

Man for a comment like that, you do not know what youre talking about..I bet you have never attended an Islam class?..no thought not..

WTF you do not know for a fact thats how they do it in pakistan..I KNOW sum1 in pakistan...northern pakistan on the border of afghanistan is the only place where you have dangerous activity....but the majority WILL NOT riot just for the comment...look how many people in pakistan..

OH MY LAWD - behind in evolutionary?..no they are in front of evolution, they know how peace is made...they dont go to violence..SOME DO..BUT THATS A VERY TINY FUCKIN PERCENTAGE MAN..

Fo'real I respected you, but this comment is so fucking stupid

Dumb white boy?

Who the fuck do you think you are kid...

For one your post is full of shit.. If an islamic priest started talking crap about christianity, they WOULDNT riot. Believe me when I tell you that.......

And dont fucking try to pin my belief's to those of mainstream christianity, because I dont follow that religion either. But I know that christianity, as an example, does NOT contain countless fucking morons who wish death upon the western world, who believe suicide bombing is an acceptable method of expressing ones views, who have been operating in terrorist cells throughout the middle east and europe for the past 30 odd years OR more and who cry JIHAD at the slightest negative mention of their religion...

Islam may be a peaceful religion, but a hell of a lot of people who practice it are not exactly aiming for peace.....

And the fact remains, violent rioting......is NOT a logical way of counter attacking claims that your religion is violent......

Thats why I think these people are a few cards short of the pack.......

I'm not trying to generalise, but shit man........These cats need to get a fucking grip.
Old 09-17-06, 04:52 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:

They know how peace is made?

Man they want to fucking erase an entire race of people off the face of the earth......

And thats not only the extremist muslims.....
Old 09-17-06, 05:05 AM   #6
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5478 86CC

IT IS ONLY EXTREMIST MUSLIMS...

I know millions of muslims..I am a muslim I do not wanna do that and 90 percent dont want to man..how u gonna perceive that and say so lightly that every muslim whats to that!! cos they dont...it is only a small percentage man..

I get tired with you net niggas that knoiw nothing about islam and prejudicially attack it...im done explaining all this man....damn..if only ud read
Old 09-17-06, 05:09 AM   #7
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 40C2 F668

If Islam is a religion of peace, why is so much violence associated with it?

hmm
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-06, 05:11 AM   #8
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

PS...NOS...Christians would riot of someone with Clout started badmouthing them.

Example: Sinead O Connor ripping up a picture of the Pope on Saturday Night Live. People held demonstrations and smashed her CDs in the streets.

Old 09-17-06, 05:14 AM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
IT IS ONLY EXTREMIST MUSLIMS...

I know millions of muslims..I am a muslim I do not wanna do that and 90 percent dont want to man..how u gonna perceive that and say so lightly that every muslim whats to that!! cos they dont...it is only a small percentage man..

I get tired with you net niggas that knoiw nothing about islam and prejudicially attack it...im done explaining all this man....damn..if only ud read

So........Every single person who rioted in pakastan recently......Is an extremist?

..........Not to mention all those middle eastern governments and citizens of those countries who want to eradicate the jewish race........... They must ALL be extremists aswell..

You dont know millions of muslims buddy.......Dont try and front like you know any situation better than I do. I have muslim friends too and I frequently argue with them over the brainwashing bullshit their religion perpectuates in its followers.

If you actually converted to islam bro......You are a straight up stooge....

Thats all I can say.
Old 09-17-06, 05:15 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
PS...NOS...Christians would riot of someone with Clout started badmouthing them.

Example: Sinead O Connor ripping up a picture of the Pope on Saturday Night Live. People held demonstrations and smashed her CDs in the streets.

Oh great..

Well there you go......

Christianitys credibility just took another major slump in my eyes....

What happened to turn the other cheek man?
Old 09-17-06, 05:18 AM   #11
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

PS2 NOS...Muslims aren't brainwashed by Islam...The people we call "extremists" aren't really extreme at all. The Quran itself gives them persmission to do what they do in a justifiable outline of "faith". In other words, if we define moderation, they're extremists only because they fall outside those bounds. However, Islam itselg can be interepreted and those who mame and kill have decided to follow the "controversial" (to say the least) interpertation of it.

No brain washing is involved. It is clear. If there is any brainwashing involved, it's the anti-semitic and anti-US rhetoric that goes along with it. Otherwise, it's as accessible as logging onto RV and listening to the newest Q track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Oh great..

Well there you go......

Quote:
Oh great..

Well there you go......

^^I dunno what happened to it. I'm just informing you that violence is a human problem, not just a Islamic one. People in general are plumb dumb.

YEP!
Old 09-17-06, 05:30 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
PS2 NOS...Muslims aren't brainwashed by Islam...The people we call "extremists" aren't really extreme at all. The Quran itself gives them persmission to do what they do in a justifiable outline of "faith". In other words, if we define moderation, they're extremists only because they fall outside those bounds. However, Islam itselg can be interepreted and those who mame and kill have decided to follow the "controversial" (to say the least) interpertation of it.

No brain washing is involved. It is clear. If there is any brainwashing involved, it's the anti-semitic and anti-US rhetoric that goes along with it. Otherwise, it's as accessible as logging onto RV and listening to the newest Q track!

Oh nah, you misunderstood..

I think more or less all religions brainwash their followers.. But thats another argument compleatly.

BTW-- Sure, if they made the rules.. I guess suicide bombing would be compleatly acceptable.

Or would it?

Where do we draw the line between, misunderstood religious followers......And extremists terrorists?
Old 09-17-06, 05:37 AM   #13
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Oh nah, you misunderstood..

I think more or less all religions brainwash their followers.. But thats another argument compleatly.

BTW-- Sure, if they made the rules.. I guess suicide bombing would be compleatly acceptable.

Or would it?

Where do we draw the line between, misunderstood religious followers......And extremists terrorists?

That's just it. Based on their beliefs, suicide bombing is acceptable. However, most theologians and religious people would agree on one thing. And, that is that everyone has a right to defend their own faith and beliefs. That means that if an Islamic "extremist" attempts to bomb you, you as an individual don't have to subscribe to his beliefs and just lie there. You can act on your own level of faith or beliefs in that situation.

^^That's what George Bush claims to be doing right now. His belief is that America has a right to defend herself from these "extremists." Definitions aside, if the people doing the bombing believe they are doing "good", then, there is no reasoning with them. They are, in their own eyes, rational and faithful to their beliefs.

Old 09-17-06, 06:05 AM   #14
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: CEB4 82FD

I dont ever think anyone will all come too an understanding of whats right and whats wrong,because if they "proved" too everyone a certain religon was correct(my faith is still firm in christianity)there would still be people who wouldn't belive it due too ignorance. Thats the way of a human though,going against everyone if your the underdog and trying too win. Thats how america was founded. Underdogs stepping up too the top of the pyramid. Thats the way of the world everything is crumbling,I myself feel the endtimes are coming more soon then anyone could imagine

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 09-17-06, 06:16 AM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48D7 0F92

Quote:
That's just it. Based on their beliefs, suicide bombing is acceptable. However, most theologians and religious people would agree on one thing. And, that is that everyone has a right to defend their own faith and beliefs. That means that if an Islamic "extremist" attempts to bomb you, you as an individual don't have to subscribe to his beliefs and just lie there. You can act on your own level of faith or beliefs in that situation.

^^That's what George Bush claims to be doing right now. His belief is that America has a right to defend herself from these "extremists." Definitions aside, if the people doing the bombing believe they are doing "good", then, there is no reasoning with them. They are, in their own eyes, rational and faithful to their beliefs.

A buddhist wouldnt defend their religion.