View Single Post
Old 09-18-06, 04:47 PM   #2
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP:

Chorus 1/Verse 1 - The first part sounds kinda word but the transition into the Verse is pretty good, i love the flow and sound of person's voice. Emotion/Swagger is good, keeping flow on point and lyrics are straight. You carry alot of confidence in this verse which is really good. Keep Up..

Chorus - Again kinda Weird..Could be something More...

Verse 2 - Shit..Comes in Nice, a Little loud, but I'm liking the way your voice and flow sounds, good delivery and presence is ill. Again a confident spitter, which makes the track sound good. I like the coke addict line, pretty good lyrics. Flow seems a little different, but it's still nice.

Verse 3 - Voice is a little different. But i'm liking the delivery of your words. Kinda go together a little, and can't pick up every word, Enunciate a little more, but presense and confidence is ill.

Overall the Chorus kinda of made it a down fall, but the Confidence in the track made me want to listen to it more. Good stuff..