Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 10-22-06, 11:52 PM   #2
Crime
Herb

IP:

aight look

looks like noones here i guess they all got scared/cuz the criminal in the building and i just dont care/ ill say anything to piss yall off /wanna battle/ the names crime ill just rip you off/ do this all day not here but in the street/i got that sick flow dimebags i flip those/ i spit slow but now im upping the tempo/ cuz my rhymes infect ya mind then get blown out ya temple/i get high freely and you best believe me/ that noone in the whole rap verse can see me/ im greedy but im generous at the same time/ill let you think you beat me till i break loose wit sick rhyme/ yall spit nines like glocks/while i stay spittin them 16s/ lyrics like an Ak or an Ar-15/ Its Blood Love & Courage better know as B.L.C/ and we up in this game to take over the industry/ we in da streets every single day of our lives/ and its a struggle to survive / yet still i remain crime/ so anyone wanna battle come and step to me/&ill leave you lyrically in a hearse/ and thats out to anybody still spitting on rapverse

B.L.C 4 LYFE - SAY SOMETHIN BOUT IT BITCHES-