RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-06, 08:50 AM   #1
KempoMRK
The Saviour

The LBL Cypher

IP: DD7B 9A68

LBL Cypher Rules:
  • No line limit, drop as little or as much as you want.
  • You can drop however many times you want, keep in mind you'll have a better chance of winning the more you drop.
  • The winner will be announced in the next magazine.
  • If you win the cypher you are able to have a win added or a loss removed.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-06, 11:52 PM   #2
Crime
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7C46 CC4A

aight look

looks like noones here i guess they all got scared/cuz the criminal in the building and i just dont care/ ill say anything to piss yall off /wanna battle/ the names crime ill just rip you off/ do this all day not here but in the street/i got that sick flow dimebags i flip those/ i spit slow but now im upping the tempo/ cuz my rhymes infect ya mind then get blown out ya temple/i get high freely and you best believe me/ that noone in the whole rap verse can see me/ im greedy but im generous at the same time/ill let you think you beat me till i break loose wit sick rhyme/ yall spit nines like glocks/while i stay spittin them 16s/ lyrics like an Ak or an Ar-15/ Its Blood Love & Courage better know as B.L.C/ and we up in this game to take over the industry/ we in da streets every single day of our lives/ and its a struggle to survive / yet still i remain crime/ so anyone wanna battle come and step to me/&ill leave you lyrically in a hearse/ and thats out to anybody still spitting on rapverse

B.L.C 4 LYFE - SAY SOMETHIN BOUT IT BITCHES-
Old 10-23-06, 05:06 PM   #3
Wyte
New to RV

IP: 1543 7BA0

It should be a Crime for u to drop that ho, I heard u cant fight
His head must be screwed up.…this catscan 4 a punch to bite
Wyte knocks fags out, killin hoes is fun, yeah I do it all the time
^But ill leave you alone...
…Because murder is a crime
U should be in special ed, cuz your slow, im quick like a rabbit
But you used to be a dope head..but rehab stopped that habit
Me > You……you should already know that son, really its true
But I would half ass, drop some wack shit…
…But I don’t want to get banned for bitin from you
Send a message via AIM to Wyte Send a message via MSN to Wyte   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-06, 05:33 PM   #4
Roger Glocks
Middle Weight

IP: 9F65 B308

bad things happens when you spit, n i think u should stop rapping
I heard whyte cells...but its prob not good for that to happen
Pretty Much. all your names are whack n shits pretty much trash
First Crime now Wyte...who's gonna follow me violence and black
Damm, cant be more creative with an alias for battling today
cuz Wyte isn't in my league tho...like Josh Gibson n Satchel Paige
^^thats the negro baseball...so negro please try again with flows
stop dropping here...cuz you couldn't cypher gasoline thru a hose
Old 10-23-06, 07:46 PM   #5
Crime
Herb

IP: D9F4 779F

aight look

whyte ya never gonna get through the cypher wit corny ass raps like that/
if a faggot wrote you a love letter youd be the type to write back/this cat aint no gangsta he just whyte trash/so stop running ya mouth homie before you get slapped/ aint a threat on ya well being just a lyrical smash/ i spit fast like glocks wrist when it snaps back/ you aint a killer on the mic or in the streets thats a fact/and i just killed you on the mic so now you just a thing of the past..........

whyte you said you fast like a rabbit/ well meet the turtle ill whoop your ass in this race cuz you just another hurtle/ ya know another obstacle/ phisically and lyrically out boxing you/ ill drop a verse or two/ to mentally murda you/ and no im not talking bout the i.n.c/ but ill pull ya bitch card homie wait and see/ you dont want it wit me / im to hot/ so tell ya bitch i dont want her/ cuz she stay smokin rock/ its like the night before cristmas but you getting wrapped/ intstead of ya presents/ but see my presence/ is like a blast from ya past to bring you back to the present/ but im the future of rv/ so put up ya keyboard and take a seat/ see im a monster like luda/
a king like T.I.P/ so shut the fuck up/ or you can meet that 3 times 3/ this aint me talking/ its a demonic presence that envelopes me when im sleepwalkin/ so keep talking/ and ill keep halking these rhymes that leave you stuck in the middle of time/ you done spent all your money on those weak ass lines/ now you broke you try to smoke but ya lungs collapse then you pass not knowing that that breaths ya last ........mutha fucker
Old 10-23-06, 10:11 PM   #6
Roger Glocks
Middle Weight

IP: 9F65 B308

you trying to find ppl stealing your rhymes. please with your lines
ask that dog with the over coat...he would'nt even take a bite outta crime
Old 10-23-06, 10:43 PM   #7
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 9C02 3D93

Damn dude using played ass scruff magruff lines man
n dude your verses is full of 'Phill"ers
...............like we watching episodes off viva la bam
You came half assed last week over on the BWL
N glocks will only need to take 1 shot
........To send his ass to the bottom of the well
n whyte ill cut you up like that shit i was fuckin wid
N leave you lookin like residue on a razor
....................................Like whitney n bobby did

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 10-24-06, 02:19 PM   #8
Crime
Herb

Cmon glocks what the fuck was that/ a little 2 line free you cant fuck wit crime/ you gonna need at least 16 to compete wit mine/ ill drop bar after bar goin way past games numbers/its a 187 degrees but still cold this summer/ you cant knock the name cuz its the foundation of gangsta/this is a text battle but you still the epitome of a wanksta/ and yah i took the word from 50/ but i dont care /call me a biter if you want but ill lift ya soul in the air/ ya talking to a general so get prepared for warfare/ i aint never scared like bonecrusha/ ill light ya ass on fire like ya name was busta/ mutherfucka/ ive murderd you 4 times already/ take a seat/ share a needle wit ya dope bitch and catch HIV/ im wreckless dont test me/ i eat mcs like you for breakfast/ and yah i know that was a corny ass line/ but ive killed you wit heat/ so i thought id try a different aproach this time/ you dont seam to get the picture glocks i cant be beat/ you can try all you want or just meet me in the streets/i do this all day homie just to eat/ im not discreet/ im blunt when i twist you up/ and smoke you like a swisha/ ive already done ate you so go get ya sister............................................ ...............................
Old 10-25-06, 08:02 PM   #9
Alzwords Write
New to RV

IP: C0D8 25EA

eh.

Word is your as ugly as your style, just a waste of time
.. its a damn pitty even gays wouldnt crack down on crime
So bitches is out the question, especially after they see me
hoes is quick to ignore crime like they the mothafuckin NYPD
This whole threads full of nonchalant ass fake thugs ......
I wouldnt be suprised to see Crime blowin wyte (no homo)
& I aint talkin bout drugs..
Old 10-25-06, 11:35 PM   #10
Crime
Herb

aight alz keep talking that gay shit/ and ill lay yo ass out blood all over the pavement / i say this only cuz i can muthafucker/ i aint no fake ass thug im straight hood muthafucker/ you cant se eme on a battle cuz im just that sick/
you cumn sideways wit ya mouth like you sucking whytes dick/ i spit fire and its my desire to make you retire like jay z/ they call me the rap ali/ cuz my rhymes float like butterflies and they sting like bees/its not just for show or just for hoes/ this is just for dough you just a ghost so/ tell me where ya were when proof got smoked/ this bitch think hes a gangsta hes just a joke/
so jsut let the real mcs handle this shit/ and i dont take rv serius this just for kicks/so ima tell you only once b get off my dick/ before i find out where you chill at and let off a clip/bitch/ and trust killa you aint that sick/ i drop napalm when i spit cuz my rhyme style thick/ you aint shit but a washed up mc/ so whered you get the idea that you could fuck wit me/ it C. to the R. to the I.M.E/ and im the infamous general of B.L.C/ i got love for street thugs an killas wit mean mugs/ who bust they guns first then they light up a blunt/
this kid gonna hold his gone till it starts to rust/ you claimin to live a dangerous life/ cmon man enough is enough/ no one wants to here you talk about homo ass rappers/ like how you riding whytes dick/ and that you pushed in his shit/ if u ask me yous a fag/ and there aint nothing else to it/
so stop rapping you fake ass clown/ cuz im pretty sure this flow just made you put ya mic down/ im hot fam an i aint never gone stop/ cuz see i spit hot enough to make gasoline spark/ and i dont care if i get popped 5 times in the chest/cuz i sleep eternally like a king knowing i was one of R.Vs best/

...........................you cant fuck wit me AlZ
so dont speak my name bitch.......... if anyone wanna battle then set it up aight but go into that battle wating to get that Big L while i walk a way wit W...
Old 10-26-06, 11:19 AM   #11
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 27E2 8442

bwahahah, I read one line and I was laughing cuz you suck and cant spit
but your creative, Coz you obviously created a way to make me sick
Dont entertain your thoughts, dawg I can read em when I beat your face in
'Coz we know his next move ...is where the boxkickers place him
son ...Im impatient, waiting for ill heads but all kemp found was you
But you'll see a lot time in the league---->after I drown you in a few

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-06, 11:47 AM   #12
Crime
Herb

look man if you wanna compete with crime/ youll need more than 6 lines/
but i wouldnt get outa line cuz i got bullets that spread like birdwings when they fly/i spit sharp like i got an ox in my mouth/ and the only thign im boxin in is the perimeter of ya house/ my crew is straight thick god wordz r ya bond/ my verbs are strong/ cuz its dangerous theatrics im sick/ cuz that chrome 45th will blaze ya 6/ i gotta semi- auto ar that bust rounds quick/
leave ya blood thick ont he streets from 3 dumped clips/cuz i could kill both you and your girl you wit a gun / but ya bitch id just fuck her way up in her cunt/ i have you stretched in a bodybag blood all over the streets/ ill have ya girl on her knees spitting my semen for weeks/ my words are discreet so you know i bring heat/ so if you step crroked i can set you straight/ ive pushed the weight/ u stay pushing the weight i can tell by your look in ya eyes you aint straight kid dont hate
Old 10-26-06, 01:45 PM   #13
Cannabarz™
New to RV

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 68E9 5207

OMG...

I'M about to take my spot back, why the fuck would you drop that?
like your not wack, i got spits deep enough 2 dig out PACS TATS...!!
I keep the block happy, so get on your knees n keep my cock happy
cuz your aftermath has long to rain kinda like THE DOC'S PAPPY !..
you cannot track me...cannabarz is stabbin' right in you,
while your more 'off track', than broken satellite signals..!
you fucking wit' text' cuz your so fuckin obsessed wit' duckin the vets'
your whole verse is like the hair between borat's eyebrows..NOTHING CONNECTS!!..

i've Been RiPPin VetZ 4'r 4 yrz .. Don't B NeXt!

EsCaPed CaNNiBaLisM EmCeE..since 02'
Old 10-26-06, 06:50 PM   #14
Crime
Herb

aight look cannabarz ya rhyme schemes wack/ ill set you up to fall like you livin in the trap/ and no that aint a shot a young joc/ thats the sound of a 40 cal taking shots at ya block/ im rocking ya top/when i roll up in ya hood and strong arm all ya rock/im lyrics so hot i wouldnt be suprised to take ludas # 1 spot/ im a be the death of this so call mc/ so listen muthafuker betta watch out for me/ cuz the criminal aint playn around/ and every soldier got a 4 pound stashed under the dash in the stash box/ we living life dropping stacks into crack rock/ then we flippin that shit into double the jack pot/ no how the fuck you wanna try to take me back/ cuz its like a reynolds when i fucken get you rapped/ and if i catch you playn games then im lyble to rush ya/ shoot you then ill let it burn like u thought i was usher/ killing this track like a rabid pitbull on the attack/ and if i get shot for this rap trust im shooting shit back/ cuz i aint on that bitch shit like this kid C.B/ and can give ya name back cuz aint like cannibus g/ you cant stop my reign / cuz im getting the fame/ and i love to work bitch so im sweeping this game/ and yet you still try to battle me/ ill put shells the size of batteries through ya annatomy/ ill watch you bleed to death while im laughing histerically/ this is crime on the mic and im offending your morality / you still living in a dream world come back to reality
Old 10-26-06, 08:01 PM   #15
Alzwords Write
New to RV

IP: C0D8 25EA

Fools think they stars, cause they use internal rhyming in their bars
... but turn around and rhyme the say word at the end of their bars
I mean, seriously duke Im gettin sick of your bars ..........
cause every single rip its the same bullshit with the same fuckin bars

faggots.