Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 10-24-06, 02:19 PM   #8
Crime
Herb

IP:

Cmon glocks what the fuck was that/ a little 2 line free you cant fuck wit crime/ you gonna need at least 16 to compete wit mine/ ill drop bar after bar goin way past games numbers/its a 187 degrees but still cold this summer/ you cant knock the name cuz its the foundation of gangsta/this is a text battle but you still the epitome of a wanksta/ and yah i took the word from 50/ but i dont care /call me a biter if you want but ill lift ya soul in the air/ ya talking to a general so get prepared for warfare/ i aint never scared like bonecrusha/ ill light ya ass on fire like ya name was busta/ mutherfucka/ ive murderd you 4 times already/ take a seat/ share a needle wit ya dope bitch and catch HIV/ im wreckless dont test me/ i eat mcs like you for breakfast/ and yah i know that was a corny ass line/ but ive killed you wit heat/ so i thought id try a different aproach this time/ you dont seam to get the picture glocks i cant be beat/ you can try all you want or just meet me in the streets/i do this all day homie just to eat/ im not discreet/ im blunt when i twist you up/ and smoke you like a swisha/ ive already done ate you so go get ya sister............................................ ...............................